Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Not to bust your bubble, but I just got word that my "Schedule to Week of 4/1" just got bumped to 4/15. JD - UPDATE SPREADSHEET PLEASE.

GAAAAAA! <sob!> :banghead: Yours is the the one I have been following to gauge when I might see some action on my order. Major Bummer man!

Not that it seems to matter but I just found out my order priority code is 2.

Edited by Toz

Congrats, lol. Now you have to wait 2 weeks to get another update :(

I know. :) But as we are now learning, besides my dealer, I can bug Ford on twitter, etc. My favorite source is still cyberdman. He gives the best information without bugging for it. I am sure if I ask my dealer what the rail car, etc., is, I will get a loud sigh...

JD, can you put mine to In Transit with a 4/10 ETA??

Updated.

Mine is on the move in New Mexico. I know it passed Lordsburg, NM at 3:03 MT and still is somewhere in NM, but I cannot, for the life of me, understand the city names spoken by the Phone Tracking! I am lucky to catch the state. I have an ETA of April 8th, my Dealership says that is the week of April 8.

Not to bust your bubble, but I just got word that my "Schedule to Week of 4/1" just got bumped to 4/15. JD - UPDATE SPREADSHEET PLEASE.

And mine got rescheduled from a 3/18 build date to now 4/15... Ruby Red, retail order... ordered Nov 8th.

Mine rolled off the line and, it seems, onto a dreaded TBD lot.

As I understand things - no one has yet determined why they do this to some cars. Similar builds to similar destinations produced on the same date made it successfully onto a train.

Could be there a relatively short time or could be there for months. No one at Ford is willing to share what is going on so I won't waste my time trying where all others have failed.

I doubt I would order from Ford again.

I got an update from cyberdman today. Good news, bad news.

My retail order is being built, right now. But my dealer-stock order, which I ordered because I thought it would get here long before the retail order, is still waiting for a train. It will be really odd if the retail order gets loaded quickly and arrives first. I'm just really glad now that I didn't cancel the retail order.

JD, here are the details for the spreadsheet (if you can spare 2 lines for me):

Retail order:

Ingot silver Fusion Energi Titanium with all major options except parking assist -- VIN 3FA6P0SU6DR282520

Ordered 2/6, built 3/25

“In Production - Body Shop - Ford Hermosillo Assembly, SO Mar-25-2013, 00:00 EDT.”

Dealer-stock order:

Sterling grey Fusion Energi Titanium with all major options -- VIN 3FA6P0SU5DR254613

Ordered 3/1, built 2/23, waiting for shipment for over 4 weeks

“Awaiting Shipment - Origin Received - 91mp275 (Allied Systems Ltd ) Ramp 54, Hermosillo Asy, SO Feb-23-2013, 13:08 MT.”

Re deposits, the dealer who sold me the retail order didn't ask for one. The dealer who sold me the dealer-stock order asked for $500.

Both were X-Plan, at $105 over dealer invoice (the dealer-stock car is $710 more expensive because it also has parking assist (which I didn't actually want)).

Joveri,

I think I am doing something wrong with that link you sent me, If only looks for Ford Fusion Hybrid, but not necessarily SE or TI, and no color or other option selections.

Did you use it just to get in contact with dealers? So I just need to get the printout and call them? Or what was the process?

https://secure.bestprice.rankingsandreviews.com/registration.html?postalCode=92507&referrer_id=ZUSNA0030&chromeTrimId=353068&deepLink=yes

I got an update from cyberdman today. Good news, bad news.

My retail order is being built, right now. But my dealer-stock order, which I ordered because I thought it would get here long before the retail order, is still waiting for a train. It will be really odd if the retail order gets loaded quickly and arrives first. I'm just really glad now that I didn't cancel the retail order.

JD, here are the details for the spreadsheet (if you can spare 2 lines for me):

Retail order:

Ingot silver Fusion Energi Titanium with all major options except parking assist -- VIN 3FA6P0SU6DR282520

Ordered 2/6, built 3/25

“In Production - Body Shop - Ford Hermosillo Assembly, SO Mar-25-2013, 00:00 EDT.”

Dealer-stock order:

Sterling grey Fusion Energi Titanium with all major options -- VIN 3FA6P0SU5DR254613

Ordered 3/1, built 2/23, waiting for shipment for over 4 weeks

“Awaiting Shipment - Origin Received - 91mp275 (Allied Systems Ltd ) Ramp 54, Hermosillo Asy, SO Feb-23-2013, 13:08 MT.”

Added :) w/ (car 1) and (car 2)

Nope, does not help. I swear it says "Davis, New Mexico", but I see no such place. The War Games computer was clearer "Let's Play Games"

It is hard to understand at times - also - a lot of the places it uses are just wide spots in the road or only a name the locals would know, but between Google Maps and MS Streets and Trips I was able to finally find every location I tracked except one. Good luck and have fun. I'm glad someone is now wearing that system out besides me. I checked about 50 times over 3 days. And now just for the fun of it - I've tracked the rail car a time or two after it was emptied just to see where it is going next.

My rail car dropped the car in Dallas and then made it's way to Amarillo a couple of days later and now it is just in hold status. Anyone needing a Rail car and tell UP they have an empty one in Amarillo on hold.

It is hard to understand at times - also - a lot of the places it uses are just wide spots in the road or only a name the locals would know, but between Google Maps and MS Streets and Trips I was able to finally find every location I tracked except one. Good luck and have fun. I'm glad someone is now wearing that system out besides me. I checked about 50 times over 3 days. And now just for the fun of it - I've tracked the rail car a time or two after it was emptied just to see where it is going next.

My rail car dropped the car in Dallas and then made it's way to Amarillo a couple of days later and now it is just in hold status. Anyone needing a Rail car and tell UP they have an empty one in Amarillo on hold.

LOL. Well if you or anyone gets board, they are welcome to track mine :) ETTX 710309

Hi I'm new here! By the way great boards with a wealth of information. Can you add me to your list? Ordered my HyTi on Mar. 8, 2013, found out yesterday through online chat I had a VIN - #3FA6P0RU5DR297175. From reading I guess next is the sticker, then build date?

Hey RedRubyFuse, congrats! Can I ask how you found this info on the online chat? Did you need to provide some information for them to look up your order?

Great news, just got my Fusion. I couldn't wait for the train, so I had it shipped via UPS. Got it in 2 days! :hysterical:

$T2eC16NHJIkE9qU3jc)0BQg2VRgdz!~~60_35.J

LOL....I got 4 of those, but none are Deep Impact Blue and I can't plug any of them in :shift: Somehow, it's just not the same. You think the body shop would paint one of them for me :)

• Like 1

Oh man, that's not good. I'm glad i didn't go with Ruby Red, I don't know if I could've handled more delays!

Mine is a retail order. Its was ordered 12/18/12 and built 2/19/13. Its been sitting on the lot in Mexico since 2/20, with no action at all until I contacted Customer Service and finally got the regional CSM to place a case number and priority on the VIN. I'll see this week IF it finally gets loaded on the train, but I find it hard to believe that "Retail 2013 Fusions were put on priority several weeks ago". If thats the case why is my order still sitting on the lot 5 weeks after it was built?????

I thought ice-capades' message was pretty clear, but he was referring to the scheduling delays caused by the Ruby red paint. Your car is already built and those delays would not affect it. BTW, once the car is built order priorities don't mean anything. The order priority is only used to determine when the car is built.

I have no idea why yours is sitting in sunny Mexico if it was built on 2/19. Hope the CSM will be able to get it on a train for you and you'll soon be a happy FHH owner :)