Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Im pissed and appualed at Cyberdman. He refuses to update my car. My car is obvously not in an unscheuled clean status, and according to his rules you can ask once a week. Wich I have been following. But he claims it the rules that I have to wait until my build date when clearly others have gotten thier updates the Friday before. If your in an unscheduled clean status then you have to wait every too weeks. Just be aware if you post over in his tracking area that he may be a prick about it. It's not like I have broken any of the rules.

Edited by captinkirk

Sorry captinkirk, But you did break a rule! He is actually a nice guy but as you can imagine after doing this for years there has to be rules or he would be spending all his time tracking ( his own time by the way, he comes in early to do this.)

That is why you have to plan your requests!

Like he says read the rules , that is why he gets so pissed when some on fails to read the rules carefully. If he calls you out you have broken one of the RULES. for sure

9.) If I have previously given you an update and in that update there was a specific date listed of something to happen next in the production run, please don't ask me for any more updates until that date has passed. I waste a ton of time with folks wanting updates to production dates I have given you when that date hasn't even happened yet - there won't be any changes. Please be smart about it.

Edited by chuckokie36
  • Like 1

I agree. It's definitely been nice being able to call my sales person every other day and get an accurate status! I haven't had to ask Cyberdman for a status update yet. I asked Trina and Eric on FB a few times, but didn't bug them too much. I won't take that for granted anymore :)

Update: Called my dealer and my car is awaiting shipment !!!! :rockon::sing_rain:

• Like 1

Im pissed and appualed at Cyberdman. He refuses to update my car. My car is obvously not in an unscheuled clean status, and according to his rules you can ask once a week. Wich I have been following. But he claims it the rules that I have to wait until my build date when clearly others have gotten thier updates the Friday before. If your in an unscheduled clean status then you have to wait every too weeks. Just be aware if you post over in his tracking area that he may be a prick about it. It's not like I have broken any of the rules.

He has another rule concerning dates. If a status he gives you contains a date you can't get any more updates until that date passes. I got caught on that one myself. I got a build week date of April 1 so I can't ask for the build day until April 1 or 2. Meanwhile my sticker was created yesterday (3/21) which seems early for an April 1 build week. With all of the Ruby Reds pushed to the week of April 1 I am speculating (hoping) that mine got moved up to fill in the vacated production slots.

Did you ask your dealer to run a vehicle visibility report on your VIN? It literally takes 30 seconds if they know how to do it. Reach out to Trina or Eric on FB, they're also very helpful.

Im pissed and appualed at Cyberdman. He refuses to update my car. My car is obvously not in an unscheuled clean status, and according to his rules you can ask once a week. Wich I have been following. But he claims it the rules that I have to wait until my build date when clearly others have gotten thier updates the Friday before. No where does it say that in the rules. If your in an unscheduled clean status then you have to wait every too weeks. Just be aware if you post over in his tracking area that he may be a prick about it. It's not like I have broken any of the rules.

You were given a previous status update of , "Scheduled to Week (Week -of Mar-25-2013 )".

You violated rule #9 by asking for an update prior to March 25th.

Rule #9:

If I have previously given you an update and in that update there was a specific date listed of something to happen next in the production run, please don't ask me for any more updates until that date has passed. I waste a ton of time with folks wanting updates to production dates I have given you when that date hasn't even happened yet - there won't be any changes. Please be smart about it.

I personally don't feel your vehicle is rolling down the assembly line. You were fed the "In Production" BS from people who don't know what they are talking about. I was told the same thing by @FordService and Eric on Facebook. Cyberdman correctly noted in my status update that I had been rescheduled from March 18 to March 23. The Ford Social people consider a car "In Production" as soon as your order is received at the plant in Mexico.

Sorry captinkirk, But you did break a rule! He is actually a nice guy but as you can imagine after doing this for years there has to be rules or he would be spending all his time tracking ( his own time by the way, he comes in early to do this.)

That is why you have to plan your requests!

9.) If I have previously given you an update and in that update there was a specific date listed of something to happen next in the production run, please don't ask me for any more updates until that date has passed. I waste a ton of time with folks wanting updates to production dates I have given you when that date hasn't even happened yet - there won't be any changes. Please be smart about it.

Yes but others have gotten their update requests the Friday before. Also, anyone new coming to the forum isnt going to know this. On top of that when I did my first request my car was allready out of unscheuled clean status so the timing was off. It needs to be more simplified. It needs to be the same across the board. Just becauase you update for one person who broke the rules doesnt mean you should be a prick to the next guy. It rubs off on me the wrong way as I have been totally understanding and nice to the guy. He needs to realize that we pay his paycheck in the end and not to be a prick about it as its a good thing that he has as many requests he has. I am just asking for a bit of flexability and a little less of the attitude. Really what ford needs is a coustomer based system they can just enter ther vin and query a database for the info.

Did you ask your dealer to run a vehicle visibility report on your VIN? It literally takes 30 seconds if they know how to do it. Reach out to Trina or Eric on FB, they're also very helpful.

Yes my dealer is an Idiot... They dont know what a veichle visablity report is. Only one guy seems to know how to do it and its really irritating because the dealer wont get back to me.

He has another rule concerning dates. If a status he gives you contains a date you can't get any more updates until that date passes. I got caught on that one myself. I got a build week date of April 1 so I can't ask for the build day until April 1 or 2. Meanwhile my sticker was created yesterday (3/21) which seems early for an April 1 build week. With all of the Ruby Reds pushed to the week of April 1 I am speculating (hoping) that mine got moved up to fill in the vacated production slots.

This is the prime reason why he needs to give some flexablity. Your car could have changed status but because he's going off of outdated information, well.... I could understand if I was bombarding him every day sending private messages galore, but I am not. All I have asked for is just a weekly update. No more no less.

You're pissed and appalled at the guy that's doing you a favor on his own time? Follow the rules and there won't be an issue.

• Like 4

This is the prime reason why he needs to give some flexablity. Your car could have changed status but because he's going off of outdated information, well.... I could understand if I was bombarding him every day sending private messages galore, but I am not. All I have asked for is just a weekly update. No more no less.

Rule #20:

20.) Enjoy yourself. If these updates start making you angry or hostile, or your attitude is making me angry or hostile, please go elsewhere and blow off some steam.
  • Like 3

I personally don't feel your vehicle is rolling down the assembly line. You were fed the "In Production" BS from people who don't know what they are talking about. I was told the same thing by @FordService and Eric on Facebook. Cyberdman correctly noted in my status update that I had been rescheduled from March 18 to March 23. The Ford Social people consider a car "In Production" as soon as your order is received at the plant in Mexico.

There needs to be better communication overall from ford.. They need to stop saying that the car is inproduction when the order has been recived. They should be able to do a play by play status of your car wich obvously they cant. Overall ford needs to support thier coustomers better when it comes to this and the avaliablity of information.

cyberdman invites hostility because he is a hostile poster himself. I am grateful he donates a few minutes out of his day to update people, but he is ridiculously rude about it. All he would have to say is, "please see the rules" every time somebody breaks them. Instead, he goes off on that person and berates them. He must get tired of being nice to people at work, so he takes it out on the internet.

As far as production updates, I think cyberdman is relatively worthless thanks to window stickers and the Etis site. You can estimate a build based on the window sticker and you can know when the car is built via etic. However, he will be useful for rail updates.

Edited by jared6788

They should be able to do a play by play status of your car wich obvously they cant.

So you want a Phil Rizzuto-type rep at each plant to watch the line and update a web page that people can view? Holy Cow here comes another Titanium, it's a White Platinum, wow she's a beauty just look at 'er go, and on go the tires yes she's all pumped up and ready to roll now!

Yes in a dream world that level of detail would be good, but a bit of overkill.... I would be pleased with the capability to grab the latest status online as some other manufacturers already offer, should have noted that on my post-delivery survey though maybe others on here can.

Also your posts have a lot of typos on them, calm down and take a chill pill, your BP is probably climbing -- maybe that's the reason for rule #20.

• Like 4

You're pissed and appalled at the guy that's doing you a favor on his own time? Follow the rules and there won't be an issue.

Part of the problem is not related to CyberDman. Its the fact that the dealership has provided ZERO information when it comes to this build. Its extremly frustrating. Only one person knows what the veichle viablity report is and it seems like only one person can run it, leaving me to try and rely on others to get the information. I have called and left messages with the dealership only to not have them returned. The dealership doesnt even have an email adress that I can email them at. Who in their right mind in this day in age doesnt have an Email adress??? I am grateful for what Cyberdman does. Trust me. I am just frusterated at the whole experence between the dealership and now when I go to ask for an update the attitude. At this point it has left a bad taste in my mouth. I am excited to get this car, but not so excited for having to deal with the dealership.

I've tracked 3 cars now and have never had a problem with cyberdman. I include the info he needs, and add a please and thank you. If you are unscheduled you have to wait 2 weeks. If you have a date you have to wait until after that date. Otherwise you have to wait a week. It's not complicated if you take a few minutes to read the rules. He's volunteering his time to help us. If my dealer (who I have already given $1k) actually worked half as hard as cyberdman to track my vehicle, I would be happy.

• Like 1

cyberdman invites hostility because he is a hostile poster himself. I am grateful he donates a few minutes out of his day to update people, but he is ridiculously rude about it. All he would have to say is, "please see the rules" every time somebody breaks them. Instead, he goes off on that person and berates them. He must get tired of being nice to people at work, so he takes it out on the internet.

As far as production updates, I think cyberdman is relatively worthless thanks to window stickers and the Etis site. You can estimate a build based on the window sticker and you can know when the car is built via etic. However, he will be useful for rail updates.

On March 15th, Cyberdman told captainkirk: "Rules; Ask me after the 25th"

And then captainkirk proceeded to ask for a status update on March 21st., which is obviously NOT after March 25th.

Seems pretty simple to me. Some people don't want to play by the rules.

• Like 2

So you want a Phil Rizzuto-type rep at each plant to watch the line and update a web page that people can view? Holy Cow here comes another Titanium, it's a White Platinum, wow she's a beauty just look at 'er go, and on go the tires yes she's all pumped up and ready to roll now!

Yes in a dream world that level of detail would be good, but a bit of overkill.... I would be pleased with the capability to grab the latest status online as some other manufacturers already offer, should have noted that on my post-delivery survey though maybe others on here can.

Also your posts have a lot of typos on them, calm down and take a chill pill, your BP is probably climbing -- maybe that's the reason for rule #20.

You obvously didnt get the meaning behind it. Its not a bit of overkill to have an acutal traking system. Who am I "the coustomer" to ask for one... Sheesh... Also, when one cant make a point they often refer to the posters spelling in an effort to discredit the poster. Who cares if my post has typo's, that has no bearing to this forum or the conversation.

I've followed the rules on two tracking threads and never had an issue, and the ones I see having difficulty are the ones that do not follow the rules, and some might not appreciate that there's not hand-holding involved, you are an adult that should be able to read and comprehend the rules. I like to read the threads and anticipate the wry response that is on the way --- I picture the soup nazi telling George "you're pushing your luck, little man"

If you think the updates are relatively worthless than you don't need to start a thread and you won't have to worry about such sticklers.

Edited by jeff_h
  • Like 2

You obvously didnt get the meaning behind it. Its not a bit of overkill to have an acutal traking system. Who am I "the coustomer" to ask for one... Sheesh... Also, when one cant make a point they often refer to the posters spelling in an effort to discredit the poster. Who cares if my post has typo's, that has no bearing to this forum or the conversation.

That is what is known as being facetious, and you still have a typo or two, or three. Get a grip and see rule #20.

On March 15th, Cyberdman told captainkirk: "Rules; Ask me after the 25th"

And then captainkirk proceeded to ask for a status update on March 21st., which is obviously NOT after March 25th.

Seems pretty simple to me. Some people don't want to play by the rules.

Its not that... its that some people have gotten their updates before their build date.. I am asking for the same.

I've tracked 3 cars now and have never had a problem with cyberdman. I include the info he needs, and add a please and thank you. If you are unscheduled you have to wait 2 weeks. If you have a date you have to wait until after that date. Otherwise you have to wait a week. It's not complicated if you take a few minutes to read the rules. He's volunteering his time to help us. If my dealer (who I have already given $1k) actually worked half as hard as cyberdman to track my vehicle, I would be happy.

The issue is my status has changed sense the last update. I am not in an unscheduled. According to the people over at fleet my date changed earler. So that's why I am asking because information has changed.