Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

OK, I've scoured the rules, but I'm having trouble finding what cyberdman needs for tracking and how I should contact him... he doesn't wan't PMs and the "rule thread" is locked... so, help the mentally challenged (me) please and point me to exactly how to ask cyberdman for an update... thank you...

First you have to have 10 meaningful posts.

A post such as "This is my 5th post" will not be accepted and will probably get you a warning.

Then you go to the "Vechicle Locator by Ford Employees" forum and create a new thread with a title that is meaningful to you so you can find it later.

Take a look at the existing threads for ideas.

Include the data that he asks for in the post.

Dealer number

Order number

Color of car

Type of car

VIN

Whatever you have that will make it easy for him to find the car. Some dealers will order more than one car under the same order number so he needs a way to identify it.

Read some of the existing posts and his responses to see how it works.

Then you go to the "Vechicle Locator by Ford Employees" forum and create a new thread with a title that is meaningful to you so you can find it later.

Whatever you have that will make it easy for him to find the car. Some dealers will order more than one car under the same order number so he needs a way to identify it.

Echoing what has mostly been noted above and already in the rules - When in that area you should see a "start topic" button on the right, which will be yours and only you and cyberdman will post into it... title the topic something recognizable such as '2013 Titanium Energi' that can help delineate one vehicle from the other if they are on the same dealer order. Also if your dealer or Ford chat or whomever has already given you the VIN for the vehicle, this is the only piece of information you need as he has noted that this is the best piece of info to have when tracking status.

Also one key piece of information as you get further along in your progress and are nearing the vehicle getting to the dealer -- do NOT make a comment in your tracking thread that "this is my last check" or "this should be the last time I need to ask", as many times it is not for some reason such as delayed shipping etc.

JD, Can you update my status to awaiting shipment. Thanks again for the spread sheet. I guess we all are guilty of watching the coffee pot brew, The spread sheet makes everybody's status transparent. No BS from salesman. I feel I now know more about the status of this HiTi than him.

Done! :)

JD, Can you update my status to awaiting shipment. Thanks again for the spread sheet. I guess we all are guilty of watching the coffee pot brew, The spread sheet makes everybody's status transparent. No BS from salesman. I feel I now know more about the status of this HiTi than him.

Congratulations. Hopefully a HyTi will be made today for a fellow New Yorker.

• Like 1

cyberdman says I am now scheduled as BUILD WEEK 4/1. No Build Date. Please update spreadsheet.

I must of know that, because I had you on Build week 4/1 already. :)

I am about to order my FFH TI I would like to know more about this spreadsheet and get added once my order is in :)

Malibu3105. The spreadsheet is something I have been keeping to get an idea of how things move through the process and to know where you are in relation to others. I decided to share it and now people let me know when they have changes to update it. The link is in my signature block. Let me know on here when you order your FF HyTi or Energi and I will add you.

I agree the spreadsheet is great and has been very valuable in tracking the progress of orders. Thanks JD.

Hope my car shows up in ETIS soon.

• Like 1

I am about to order my FFH TI I would like to know more about this spreadsheet and get added once my order is in :)

Good Luck with your Hi Ti. I have had a 2010 FFH for 3 years now and I have nothing but great things to say about it. I look forward to the same with the 2013. TaylorJD has created and been handling the spread sheet. It has been an informative tool for all that find themshelves waiting for thier HiTi's.

I must of know that, because I had you on Build week 4/1 already. :)

Malibu3105. The spreadsheet is something I have been keeping to get an idea of how things move through the process and to know where you are in relation to others. I decided to share it and now people let me know when they have changes to update it. The link is in my signature block. Let me know on here when you order your FF HyTi or Energi and I will add you.

Hey taylorjd, I ordered my HyTi on 3/13/13. Can you add me to the list? :)

Anyone have an idea when I should expect my VIN? I don't want to pester my dealer until I know it's been a reasonable amount of time. Great forum and SOOOOOOO informational!

Hey taylorjd, I ordered my HyTi on 3/13/13. Can you add me to the list? :)

Anyone have an idea when I should expect my VIN? I don't want to pester my dealer until I know it's been a reasonable amount of time. Great forum and SOOOOOOO informational!

Your on the list, Welcome to the club and Congrats on your order!

• Like 1