Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

It's finally here.

Malibu3105, would you please update me with a delivered date of 4/10? (Final update!!!)

My initial ETA was 4/10, then moved to 4/12, but arrived at the dealer on 4/9

Been great hanging out in this thread. Good luck to all.

CONGRATS MR.Fusion, beautiful looking ride!

• Like 2

It's finally here.

Malibu3105, would you please update me with a delivered date of 4/10? (Final update!!!)

Congrats !!! :)

• Like 1

It's finally here.

Congrats and enjoy.

• Like 1

According to Cyberdman, my ETA is now today. My dealership told me late yesterday that my car was on a broken down train in Nogales. I think the problem is they don't know how to properly pull a visibility report and somehow pulled the status from Mar 29. Hoping to get the car today.

• Like 1

I just got an email from one of the Sheehy managers. My car did come in this morning, she sent me pictures. I hope to pick it up later today!
post-49063-0-16797700-1365599020_thumb.jpgpost-49063-0-90396900-1365599020_thumb.jpg

Looks like it is sitting next to Peter's Energi.

PS: I came up with my cars name: "Hash Tag" named after the #BackAtYou Ultimate Thank You Basket contest that I won the car from.

I just need to decide what to put on the licence plate....here are some of my thoughts:

HASHTAG

BACKATU

THANKU

ENERGI

I1THIS

• Like 3

I just got an email from one of the Sheehy managers. My car did come in this morning, she sent me pictures. I hope to pick it up later today!

[img=http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/public/style_images/zuzuskin/attachicon.gif] Just Delivered - Picture 2 from Candie Willams.jpg[img=http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/public/style_images/zuzuskin/attachicon.gif] Just Delivered - Picture 1 from Candie Willams.jpg

PS: I came up with my cars name: "Hash Tag" named after the #BackAtYou Ultimate Thank You Basket contest that I won the car from.

I just need to decide what to put on the licence plate....here are some of my thoughts:

HASHTAG

BACKATU

THANKU

ENERGI

I1THIS

Enjoy it and thanks for your help.
  • Like 1

attachicon.gifJust Delivered - Picture 2 from Candie Willams.jpgattachicon.gifJust Delivered - Picture 1 from Candie Willams.jpg

HASHTAG

BACKATU

THANKU

ENERGI

I1THIS

How about PAID4 - Congratulations!

Edited by Fastronaut
  • Like 1

I'm a little jealous that you have this video as a memento of your win. All I have is a screenshot of the webpage announcing mine which they promptly took offline just days after the contests ended. Oh yeah, and my 2013 Fusion Energi! :yahoo:

• Like 1

Both of you (JD and 47 Minutes) Inspire me to attempt to win SOMETHING! :worship::worship::worship:

http://racing.ford.com/stock-car-racing/news/articles/win-this-mis-fusion-energi-pace-car-1293055275560/

I'm guessing since the 5 finalists get keys and the one that starts the car wins the car that this is NOT a Ti with push to start. I suppose it could be, but maybe not.

Edited by 47Minutes

http://racing.ford.com/stock-car-racing/news/articles/win-this-mis-fusion-energi-pace-car-1293055275560/

I'm guessing since the 5 finalists get keys and the one that starts the car wins the car that this is NOT a Ti with push to start. I suppose it could be, but maybe not.

I entered just now! Thanks!

I try to find all of the contests giving away Ford vehicles, but I didn't know about this one. Perhaps! You never know, and it seems like a good reason to go to a NASCAR race! :happy feet:

• Like 1

I M P O R T A N T : RE: PRIVATE CASH INCENTIVES ON LATE ORDERS....

I, like many of you, received MULTIPLE private cash offers which expired one by one by one until they were gone. Some lucky folks like in parts of upstate NY have gotten private cash offers online through owner.ford.com but I did not. I JUST received, of all things, an email from Ford giving me $750 private cash through June 9, 2013.

I went to the Ford website yesterday and to owner.ford.com and input my WIFE's name and address (same as mine, she is my first wife, and my current wife) and HER email and instead of looking for a Fusion, I told them I was interested in a TAURUS.... well, sure enough, today she received an email highlighting the Taurus and got the $750.00 private cash offer good for almost ANY vehicle including Ford Fusions of ANY description.

I hope that this works for some of you. I was so mad at Ford for letting these stupid things expire I really let Ford Customer Lack of Care have it the other day (including speaking with a well rehearsed supervisor).

If this works for you, I will provide an address where you can send my Omaha Steaks or Beer ;-)

GOOD LUCK!!

Edited by RUBY ROYAL