Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Your Ford Dealer has it on the Visibility Report. There's no reason they can't share it with you.

Well I just put the request in for the rail car # with my salesperson. I was content tracking another BOF users car coming to my city that was built a couple days after mine. But now I'm a little worried because it is now on "Hold Status" in Colton, CA with no ETA.

Well I just put the request in for the rail car # with my salesperson. I was content tracking another BOF users car coming to my city that was built a couple days after mine. But now I'm a little worried because it is now on "Hold Status" in Colton, CA with no ETA.

That's my car your tracking :) Latest status is released from hold status with ETA 6pm from UP tracking number.

• Like 3

Mine was on hold for a bit due to mechanical failure, but it got resolved. You may just be waiting for a few other train cats to link up and go the same direction. I hope it's nothing more than that. Good luck.

• Like 1

Well, my Ruby Red is chugging along... manufactured 4/16 and one week later she left Clark, Missouri at about 8PM tonight... making some good steam so far.....

... holy Schmidt... my car already left Roanoke, IN about an hour ago and I'm pretty sure it's final destination is Selkirk, NY which has a pretty big parking next to the railhead... if you've got a car headed to Massachusetts or northern New England like mine you can google map and satellite view your car's likely first parking lot... google map Selkirk and the rail and parking lot will show in the upper left hand corner...

• Like 1

That's my car your tracking :) Latest status is released from hold status with ETA 6pm from UP tracking number.

Haha, you're on to me! Well that's great news, I'm nearly positive that our cars if not on the same rail car are at least going to be on the same link headed North. Thanks for the update Phantom!

My car is moving right along by rail...ETA Fri. 4/26 in Industry. There's a large lot there where it will get loaded onto a transport. That's only about an hour from my dealer so if it gets loaded quickly I might have my car by this time next week!

Mine arrived at the local rail yard (30 min away) on Monday and was delivered to the dealership on Friday. I wouldn't call that quickly ....

• Like 1

Just got my actual rail car information and unfortunately we are not on the same link. My car left what sounded like Ketty, CA (which isn't a town, so I haven't a clue where it is) this morning. Looks like your train is in Barstow. So I guess this has turned into a race! :-)

Looks like I have an ETA of May 3. Got that from @fordservice. Waiting for rail info from cyberdman in the morning.

If May 3 holds true, that isn't too bad. Two weeks and 1 day to ship from factory to western NY. It took my current Fusion the same amount of time.

• Like 2

Holy cow. 1 week from factory to my off-load point. It sure is nice to live near one of Norfolk Southern's major automotive centers.

In Transit - Arrived Rail - Railcar # ETTX853419 (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Bufbison, NY Apr-26-2013, 02:05 ET.

Now we wait for the "black hole" of unloading and trucking. Sounds like it will be on time.

• Like 4

Holy cow. 1 week from factory to my off-load point. It sure is nice to live near one of Norfolk Southern's major automotive centers. In Transit - Arrived Rail - Railcar # ETTX853419 (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Bufbison, NY Apr-26-2013, 02:05 ET. Now we wait for the "black hole" of unloading and trucking. Sounds like it will be on time.

Cool....Your car was either on the same train as mine or mine was just ahead of yours... my car was in Bufbision yesterday (ETTX701214) and left Binghamton, NY at 4:30 this morning. I think my Ruby Red is on its way to Selkirk (maybe further but not sure) for eventual trucking to New Hampshire. My wheels are due to arrive from Tire Rack today so that will give me enough time to wax 'em up before install.

BTW: My ride was finished at the factory 4/16, so I have to say, I'm pretty impressed that 11 days later it's waiting for final trucking to NH....

• Like 2

Holy cow. 1 week from factory to my off-load point. It sure is nice to live near one of Norfolk Southern's major automotive centers. In Transit - Arrived Rail - Railcar # ETTX853419 (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Bufbison, NY Apr-26-2013, 02:05 ET. Now we wait for the "black hole" of unloading and trucking. Sounds like it will be on time.

Wow it was really moving! Mine arrived at destination this morning also. Now the wait like you to the dealer. Looks like all are Ruby Reds are making it home real soon!

• Like 3

Cool....Your car was either on the same train as mine or mine was just ahead of yours... my car was in Bufbision yesterday (ETTX701214) and left Binghamton, NY at 4:30 this morning. I think my Ruby Red is on its way to Selkirk (maybe further but not sure) for eventual trucking to New Hampshire. My wheels are due to arrive from Tire Rack today so that will give me enough time to wax 'em up before install.

BTW: My ride was finished at the factory 4/16, so I have to say, I'm pretty impressed that 11 days later it's waiting for final trucking to NH....

Wrong... my car blew through Selkirk and was delivered to an interchange in Mechanicsville, NY... still on the move? ... or ... ?

Wow it was really moving! Mine arrived at destination this morning also. Now the wait like you to the dealer. Looks like all are Ruby Reds are making it home real soon!

My Ruby Red is streaming through Walbridge Wood, Ohio (Near Toledo). Pennsylvania & Maryland, here we come!

Even more interesting. Got a call from the Sales Manager that the ETA is now May 2, and he confirmed the car is in Buffalo. I bet they wish it was quicker so it would count toward April's numbers. I guess they'll just get a good start toward May!

Interesting video. My brother used to work for Norfolk Southern in the Rail Police and worked at the Buffalo Intermodal yard. A LOT of cars go through there. Either sent off by truck or cars re-arranged and sent on to the east and into Canada. Very cool operation.

• Like 1