Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Just checked and my sticker is now available! I hope that is a good sign for everything being on track to be built next week.

I hate you.

Order date: 10-Jan

Build to week: 20-May

Window sticker: Nope... /cry

Edited by shaggy314

I hate you.

Order date: 10-Jan

Build to day: 20-May

Window sticker: Nope... /cry

I bet it shows up this week if you have 5/20 as well Shaggy. I hope so, it will be fun to see our cars move at the same time on the rail.

Just got the call from Debbie at Ford. Scheduled to build DAY 24-May of week 20-May...

So, Friday or Saturday. I need to get the DB updated.

I still hate you, for your UPS delivery person, mine NEVER looks like that... :drool:

EDIT: Grammer police

Edited by shaggy314

Just got the call from Debbie at Ford. Scheduled to build DAY 24-May...

I also hate you for your UPS delivery person, mine NEVER looks like that... :drool:

Updated.

I suppose I should check on a buid date for mine.

DEAD STOP - Those of you with new cars, heads up. My HyTi literally stopped moving and the electric parking brake came on at an exit ramp stop. Couldn't disengage the brake. Took 20 minutes to finally get it going (with brake light still on) and headed straight for the Ford Dealership Service Bay.

I've got a thread here:

http://fordfusionhybridforum.com/topic/6669-electric-brake-came-on-and-hyti-wouldnt-budge/

You all are incredible! This tread has keep up its pace and interest as one of the most active threads on the Forum with 126 pages, more 2,500 views and more then 56,000 views. Thanks Mailbu for keeping up the spreadsheet and thanks all for helping each other and for keeping each other informed on the progress of their orders. Very Cool!

• Like 1

You all are incredible! This tread has keep up its pace and interest as one of the most active threads on the Forum with 126 pages, more 2,500 views and more then 56,000 views. Thanks Mailbu for keeping up the spreadsheet and thanks all for helping each other and for keeping each other informed on the progress of their orders. Very Cool!

Thank you JD!! I agree, this Forum is soooo importand :) And I enjoy doing the spreadsheet. :)

• Like 2

Just got the call from Debbie at Ford. Scheduled to build DAY 24-May of week 20-May...

I still hate you, for your UPS delivery person, mine NEVER looks like that... :drool:

EDIT: Grammer police

Shaggy,

Your sticker is up today, the date at the bottom is May 20 2013 so if it goes the way they have been then your exact build date will be May 27th, next Monday.

You can verify but let me know if I should update the spreadsheet.