Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

lol, yes the battery :)

My dealer gave me a key ring with 3 keys, one had a black handle, the other two did not, they are just the metal part. So my guess is that each of those two go into the two remotes.

Correct. All three can be used to unlock the drivers door and to lock/unlock the glove box.

If your alarm is set and you open the door with the metal key the alarm will go off. The keys are really only useful if your 12 volt battery is dead and you can't use the remote or the keypad on the door pillar.

Correct. All three can be used to unlock the drivers door and to lock/unlock the glove box.

If your alarm is set and you open the door with the metal key the alarm will go off. The keys are really only useful if your 12 volt battery is dead and you can't use the remote or the keypad on the door pillar.

Makes sense. I doubt that will ever hapen :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone going to or went to the Ford EcoBoost Challenge? It is in many locations around the country over the next moth and two:

(I went, lot of fun: I posted more at http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/54154-ford-event-2013-ecoboost-challenge/ )

Here is my video I did:

Pre-registration is live at fordecoboostchallengedrive.com. Space is limited and available on first-come, first-served basis.

Events will open at 9 a.m. and run all day through 6 p.m. in most markets. Locations and dates are:

• Boston, Gillette Stadium, June 22
  • Washington, D.C., FedEx Field, June 29
  • Chicago, Arlington Park, June 29
  • San Francisco, Golden Gate Fields, July 13
  • Los Angeles, Rose Bowl, July 20
  • New York City, Citi Field, August 17
  • Charlotte, Charlotte Motor Speedway, August 24
  • Atlanta, Turner Field, September 7
  • Dallas, Cowboys Stadium, September 7
  • Orlando, Orange County Convention Center, September 14
  • Houston, Sam Houston Race Park, September 14
  • Miami, Gulfstream Park, September 21
  • Minneapolis/St. Paul, Canterbury Park, September 21

The Ford EcoBoost Challenge will "allow customers to drive the Ford Fusion and Escape head-to-head against the competition while experiencing how EcoBoost technology delivers unparalleled fuel economy and power. Participants will also have a chance to drive the all-new Fiesta ST, before it is available in dealerships. The tour, beginning in June, will head to 13 markets nationally."

Maps and registrations: http://www.fordecobo...ve.com/Map.aspx

Official News: http://media.ford.co...rticle_id=38113

Can you please help me track this vehicle?

2013 Fusion Hybrid Sterling Grey

VIN : 3FA6P0RU1DR386189

Build Date: July 10th

Thanks,

Kingsfan830

Congrats King! Are you looking to be added onto the spreadsheet or looking for actual information to help you in tracking?

Thanks again http and Taylorj. I told the dealer to pound sand yesterday and took a drive to purchase one off a lot in Vista. Fully loaded Hybrid Titanium.

Yeah, congrats. I'm sure you'll love the car. I've got no idea why they sent yours off site for 10 days, but in SoCal, you shouldn't have any problem with getting what you want right off the lot. According to your sticker, it wasn't marked as a special order, so there's no reason why the dealer would make you wait like that.

• 4 weeks later...

http,

I don't know if you're still tracking orders, but I finally received a VIN. Can you add it to the spreadsheet?

2014 Fusion Energi Titanium Sterling Grey
VIN : 3FA6P0SU2ER140229 (received on 8/19)

Order Date: June 7
ETA: Sept. 9

• Like 1

http,

I don't know if you're still tracking orders, but I finally received a VIN. Can you add it to the spreadsheet?

2014 Fusion Energi Titanium Sterling Grey

VIN : 3FA6P0SU2ER140229 (received on 8/19)

Order Date: June 7

ETA: Sept. 9

And so the 2014s begin. Congrats Jrnf. I hope you enjoy your 2014 Fusion Energi Titanium as much as I have my 2013.

• 2 weeks later...

My dealer ordered me a 2014 Fusion Titanium Hybrid because we were having such a difficult time finding one in the color I wanted, Deep Impact Blue. He ordered it in early July and I do have a VIN. The last thing he told me a few weeks ago was it was estimated to be here sometime during the week of 9/2. So I'm just hoping to hear back from him sometime this week with an update.

Almost wish I'd noticed the Dark Side color earlier. We were originally just looking at 2013s so of course the Dark Side wasn't an option.

My dealer ordered me a 2014 Fusion Titanium Hybrid because we were having such a difficult time finding one in the color I wanted, Deep Impact Blue. He ordered it in early July and I do have a VIN. The last thing he told me a few weeks ago was it was estimated to be here sometime during the week of 9/2. So I'm just hoping to hear back from him sometime this week with an update.

Almost wish I'd noticed the Dark Side color earlier. We were originally just looking at 2013s so of course the Dark Side wasn't an option.

If you have a VIN did the dealer confirm that it got built? www.etis.ford.com you can find the built date yourself, format is reverse of what you're probably used to seeing.

If you have a VIN did the dealer confirm that it got built? www.etis.ford.com you can find the built date yourself, format is reverse of what you're probably used to seeing.

www.etis.ford.com says "Build Date: 17.08.2013"

So hopefully it's travelling between there and here with an ETA of who knows. I'm not sure what the average travel time is between build date and at your dealership.

Waiting is always the hardest part.

• Like 1