Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

now that I am back in the waiting game again, I went back and re-read some of the older posts on this thread. I kind of miss all the excitement when EVERYONE on this thread was eagerly awaiting their new Fusions. I did feel left out of all the fun though. That eight week wait to even get a VIN when most every one else was tracking their rail car with their Fusions in them was tough. Guess in the end it worked out best for me that It took so long for my last car, because now I have three new options that I really wanted and couldn't get before. Still bummed about the duel exhaust. Oh well.

I am hopping that next week I will get the build date.

• Like 1

Hey is anyone tracking the new 2014 orders? When I and "http" did it, we used our Google Docs to store an Excel Spreadsheet that we shared out and updated (ex: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5j9-sBYBtnsU3pldi04aWk5SnM/edit?usp=sharing). Someone want to pick up the task?

Taylorjd. I'm still updating the spreadsheet, but I'm only getting partial information, so it's rather sketchy.

Got My VIN today for a '14 with late availability options (job 2). I really hope that means that Ford is on schedule to start building the job 2's in mid Nov as planned. It took me over eight weeks to get my VIN last time I ordered. Three days is much nicer.

I would feel sorry for you having to wait so long if mine didn't take 144 days...

• Like 1

It's Deja Vu All Over Again!

After our MY2013 experience (Check the spreadsheet) we finally ended up with a fantastic HyTi. Turns out that when we compared other competing vehicles, there just wasn't any comparison out there.

OK, so now that Papa has been driving the Ruby HyTI for around 3 months, Mama wants a Blue HyTi. Personally, I think she just wants to keep up with jeff_h and his wife.

Ordered TODAY!

• Like 2

FYI: If anyone is thinking about the spreadsheet, I did and info to http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/53406-fusion-order-progress-spreadsheet-add-updates-only-please/&do=findComment&comment=879140.

Love all the new orders....makes me want to get another one too :)....I would love to have the heated steering wheel and cooled seats.

• Like 2

Wow Fastronaut got his VIN and build week already. I guess Ford has the 14 Job 2 Fusions roll out going much smoother than the 13 Job 2.

I guess life is fair after all. Things will now "average out" between the two orders. I'm certain my talking directly with the Ford CEO office on my other order had nothing to do with this ... Right !

Order #2: Ordered: 10/28/13 - VIN Assigned: 10/31/13 - Scheduled to Day: 11/18/13 as of November 1st - ETA: 12/14/13 This could be a record if true! :hi5:

Edited by Fastronaut
  • Like 3

where did you get your est. delevery date from?

Toz - You can get it from your Ford Dealer. I happened to get mine through other channels (many inroads have been made from my past experience). At this point, it is only an estimated timeframe. Mine is anytime during the week of 8-14 Dec. Not sure if Cyberdman will provide it to you at this point. I think he will do that after you have a build.

yea! got my window sticker today!! It's getting so hard to wait for my car! :waiting:

Toz, have you been trying to get a window sticker via the links at the bottom of Cyberdman's posts? I have been trying to get mine but the response is that it cannot be found in their system. Had you been receiving a similar response?

Toz, have you been trying to get a window sticker via the links at the bottom of Cyberdman's posts? I have been trying to get mine but the response is that it cannot be found in their system. Had you been receiving a similar response?

That's actually a correct response. The Window sticker usually comes into view the week before a Fusion is actually to be built - usually Wed-Fri before.

I was using this link http://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Ford.html but I think they go to the same place. And up until yesterday all I got when I entered my VIN was The VIN entered was not found in our system. VIN requested is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Model: Sterling Gray 2014 Fusion Hybrid Titanium
Date Ordered: 11/4/2013

JOB: ?

Promised Delivery time: 8 - 12 weeks

VIN Available: no

Window Sticker Available: no
Scheduled Build Week: TBD
Scheduled Build Date: TBD
Actual Build Date: TBD
Released from Factory for Shipping: TBD
Rail car ID available: TBD
Estimated Delivery Date: