2013 FFH Titanium Production Dates

Long Islander

Mine was too until Cyberdman and my dealer shot it down.

Appears scheduling/ production is TBD for the Fusion hybrid Ti.

I still thing the Ti is worth waiting for over a approximated SE trim.

I agree. The question now is do I cancel my Hybrid Ti order to get a Energi Ti that can be scheduled.

I agree. The question now is do I cancel my Hybrid Ti order to get a Energi Ti that can be scheduled.

I changed my SE Hybrid order to a Titanium Hybrid order back in November. I sent salesman an email saying I wanted to change my order, he said come in and sign the updated purchase order, that was it. Hopefully your dealer will also be as helpful.

As it turned out, my second order still has no build date and I changed back to the SE Hybrid when it arrived 3 weeks ago. So your dealer should revise your purchase order and place another order for you, and the first order will probably stay as-is and be sold as dealer stock when it arrives.

Thought about the Energi ... but it is too rich for my blood. And, to be honest, not crazy with farting around with the plug and retrofitting my garage.

Will wait out the Hybrid Ti for a while further ... then either down to a comparably equipped SE or back into the market.

Who knew it would be so challenging for Ford to produce a hybrid Ti ... given they announced this trim offering ~4 months ago while already producing the hybrid and Ti trim gas versions.

Thought about the Energi ... but it is too rich for my blood. And, to be honest, not crazy with farting around with the plug and retrofitting my garage.

Will wait out the Hybrid Ti for a while further ... then either down to a comparably equipped SE or back into the market.

Who knew it would be so challenging for Ford to produce a hybrid Ti ... given they announced this trim offering ~4 months ago while already producing the hybrid and Ti trim gas versions.

If not, there is always the 2014. Will probably have some tweaks and improvements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I first had the SE Hybrid but changed it to Titanium as well. Wish I would have noticed the Titanium trim, as switching it started the whole process over. Had to wait 2 more weeks to get the confirmation back, again!

Edited by Stlkid335

Yes, Fusion Titanium production has significantly ramped up. I've noticed it locally (Pinckney, MI) as I'm seeing more and more Titaniums every day. A friend at work has had his at least 3 weeks now. Mine is on its way - hope to get it before May gets here.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see this, my dealer said they did not exist yet. After we did some checking they placed my order. After looking around there is one other we could find heading to a dealer in our area. Seems that they were not expecting stock on them any time soon.

So does anyone actually know what the hold up on production was. I'm just curious. When I pre-ordered my Focus ST last year I was at least given a reason (headlight bucket issue). I have not seen anything other than TBD for my wifes Fusion Hybrid Titanium. I have a VIN assigned etc... But I have to have 10 Entries in threads before I can run a tracker. I was told by the dealer as of the 5th that the build week was to be this week (15 April). When I contacted him yesterday to see if a Day was assigned for this week I was told build week moved to next week. Oh well, US Air Force tought me to hurry up and wait. :-)

I did a lot of reading over the past few days, I think the Titanium Hybrid was added later in the cycle and not planned on. Then there was some fit and finish issues with the titanium line, such as touch buttons on the moonroof, which they ended up changing to actual buttons.

Those are a few things I picked up on other threads and boards regarding some of the issues with production.