Is it too late to cancel a ford order ??

Hi,

I've placed an order at my dealership.

It is currently Unscheduled - Clean

Can it be cancelled or it's too late ? I'm wondering if my dealership can cancel the order at this point or it's too late..

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks,

I will give my dealership a call. I want to cancel my order and wait for a 2014.. I'll leave my deposit with my dealership

Long answer would be until when ? I assume it will be scheduled this Wednesday/Thursday and be assigned a VIN.. After that it's too late I guess or can still even be cancelled ?

Thanks!!

Oh,

Well I should re-phrase my question..

Is it too late for my dealership to cancel his ford order ? What I mean is his he still able to cancel the order at Ford so he's not stuck with the car ? I know it's his problem but i'm wondering until when you can cancel an order in the system so it's not produced ?

Thanks!

As the manager at our dealership responsible for managing the vehicle order bank with Ford I can assure you that ANY order (Stock, Demo, Retail, Plan A/X/D/Z, Fleet) can be cancelled by your dealer as long as the order has not been "Submitted to the Plant" and assigned a VIN number. As you stated that your vehicle status is "Unscheduled/Clean" there is no question that the dealer can cancel the order. They may want to leave the order in the order bank with Ford, assuming that it's a desirable unit, but that's their decision and should have no impact on you. Vehicle orders that are selected for scheduling and showing on the Dealer's "AM Preview Report" are locked in after 3:00PM EDT on Wednesday's for the Thursday morning scheduling run.

Hope this gives you the information you were looking for!