auto-dimming mirrors

broncosCA

Why don't I ever think to look in the manual? I'm on a Hybrid, but I'm sure it's the same.

Thanks.

Mine is less than a month old and its happens to be reading material if you know what I mean. :drop:

I just happened to remember where that was...lol. ;)

It's disappointing that the passenger side mirror doesn't auto-dim. Our 2003 Saab 9-5 Aero had auto-dimming mirrors for both exterior mirrors and the rearview. Very disappointing that a 10 year old car has more features than the FFH. We knew this however before ordering the FFH so it at least wasn't a surprise disappointment

It's disappointing that the passenger side mirror doesn't auto-dim. Our 2003 Saab 9-5 Aero had auto-dimming mirrors for both exterior mirrors and the rearview. Very disappointing that a 10 year old car has more features than the FFH. We knew this however before ordering the FFH so it at least wasn't a surprise disappointment

I know what you meant, but slow down on the "Very disappointing that a 10 year old car has more features" thing.

How many cars right now offered have dimming side view mirrors? And while SAAB did it, SAAB doesn't exist anymore.

Even my Audi only had rearview and driver's mirror that auto-dimmed. I don't think it's common place at all to have the passenger side dim (mostly because it's much further away and typically not blinding).

Yep, funny thing is until this thread I never noticed.....rear & side seem fine. Never have another vehicle w/o the auto rear view............and now likely never one without the auto dimming side - funny how fast one gets spoiled.