MyFord Touch Radio

tcavagna

Mine does this also.

I get the impression that the people that programmed MFT were about halfway through their programming 101 class.

Most of the known problems should have been caught by a proper code review.

A disabled letter keyboard when trying to enter a WiFi key is unbelieveably poor quality.

Mine does this also.

I get the impression that the people that programmed MFT were about halfway through their programming 101 class.

Most of the known problems should have been caught by a proper code review.

A disabled letter keyboard when trying to enter a WiFi key is unbelieveably poor quality.

At one time they had 1500 bugs. The fact that even Microsoft hasn't been able to fix all of the bugs yet tells you just how bad Bsquare butchered it. I expect the next version to be light years better.

I have a problem with the bluetooth audio on my iPhone 4S. Sometimes when I play music through it, it will play like 10-15 seconds and then go to the next song. Manually tapping Next/Previous doesn't help. I was fucking with it today for a few minutes while at a red light and finally fixed it by selecting a song on the phone itself. I can always fix it but it's really annoying.

I have that Surround problem too but that isn't nearly as annoying as my phone simulating some derped-up version of Preview mode.

Edited by Mystiq