Conservatives were right

Now something worth my time.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/05/17/IRS-Chief-Taxes-Are-Voluntary

On Friday, former acting IRS Commissioner Steve Miller, testifying before the House Ways and Means Committee, said that America’s tax system is “voluntary.”

During the hearing, Rep. Devin Nunes (D-CA) said in passing that the U.S. tax code is a "voluntary system." Miller simply responded, "Agreed."

The "fired" IRS Commissioner says our tax system is voluntary. Fat chance I can cite him on my 1040s.

Just like further down Harry Reid said the same thing. There is no law that says it's mandatory, was always voluntary until 1913. Then it started to be collected under force just like it is today. Big buisness is in on it also by making you fill out a W-2. Once you fill that out you "volunteer".

Not trying to argue with you just stating facts. If you could find the law that states paying taxes is mandatory could you please share?

Really? Please post a video of Maher saying something racist.

Try the one above dumb ass. At thirty eight seconds he makes the racist comments accusing all white conservatives of being racist just because a black man was elected. Its racist, pure and simple. It also happens to be yet another lie. But hell, that's what liberals do when they discuss conservatives, they lie. You know this. It's a fact. Water is wet, liberals lie, duh. What you think that just because Bill Maher is white that its okay for him to make racist comments about other whites? No its not okay, its racist. He's a racist, scummy dirt bag and anybody that finds that asshat even remotely amusing is a pure moron. That about sum it up for you?

Oh and for the record, I couldn't care less what color the President of the United States is. I care about his or her leadership ability. The left has been playing the race card for Obama pretty much ever since he announced his intention to run. It doesn't make it true.

Edited by BlackHorse

Try the one above dumb ass. At thirty eight seconds he makes the racist comments accusing all white conservatives of being racist just because a black man was elected. Its racist, pure and simple. It also happens to be yet another lie. But hell, that's what liberals do when they discuss conservatives, they lie. You know this. It's a fact. Water is wet, liberals lie, duh. What you think that just because Bill Maher is white that its okay for him to make racist comments about other whites? No its not okay, its racist. He's a racist, scummy dirt bag and anybody that finds that asshat even remotely amusing is a pure moron. That about sum it up for you?

Oh and for the record, I couldn't care less what color the President of the United States is. I care about his or her leadership ability. The left has been playing the race card for Obama pretty much ever since he announced his intention to run. It doesn't make it true.

He doesn't accuse all white conservatives of being racist, first of all. And a lie? IT'S A F%$IN COMEDY ROUTINE!

Here is the other thing. You say Obama has poor leadership abilities yet he can orchestrate all of these covert govt operations to take away your freedoms. Which is it? I would think he would have to be a great leader in order to convince all the sheeple to follow his plans of taking over America and giving it to the muslims! LOL

He doesn't accuse all white conservatives of being racist, first of all. And a lie? IT'S A F%$IN COMEDY ROUTINE!

Here is the other thing. You say Obama has poor leadership abilities yet he can orchestrate all of these covert govt operations to take away your freedoms. Which is it? I would think he would have to be a great leader in order to convince all the sheeple to follow his plans of taking over America and giving it to the muslims! LOL

You don't need great leadership abilities lead a bunch of idiots.....

• Like 1

There are a few examples of the black community excoriating other blacks, such as a black actress, for speaking against Obama during the last election. I also recall accusations of others as "not black enough". I wonder where they stand on the issue of Obama's mixed race, considering he assumes to speak for the entire African-American community and declares openly that he is a "black man"? Perhaps there are some racists so racist they can assault other blacks for having less than pure-enough bloodlines.

Maybe, race is not such an issue. Perhaps it is used as a deflection from the issue by attempting to undermine the validity of the opposing views. Unless making it an issue provides shelter for those who are devoted to destroying opposing voices. It does seem reasonable a white man could feel so self-satisfied he could try projecting his own unresolved issues upon others so he can feel "superior" to his peers.

So it's okay to make racist comments about a whole group of people as long as you say "But its a comedy routine." lol You clowns call conservatives stupid? No it's not okay. Racist is racist period and yes he did accuse all white conservatives of being racist in that bit. It's not funny. If a conservative comedian made jokes about blacks like that the NAACP and every lib in this country would be all over his ass. But in America, it has become okay to make racist comments about white people. It's even "funny". Well, guess what, its not okay, and its not funny. It's just racist, period.

Now as to your comments about Obama.

1. I don't recall ever saying something as stupid as "Obama is trying to give the country to Muslims." So I don't know where you go that from but it wasn't me.

2. Obama has not been the least bit covert about his intentions to take away freedoms. He has been right out in the open about his desire to take away firearms for instance.

3. Convincing sheeple to vote for him does not take a great leader. It just takes a lot of stupid people and thanks to the liberal run education system in this country we have turned out plenty of those over the last 25 years.

Edited by BlackHorse

So it's okay to make racist comments about a whole group of people as long as you say "But its a comedy routine." lol You clowns call conservatives stupid? No it's not okay. Racist is racist period and yes he did accuse all white conservatives of being racist in that bit. It's not funny. If a conservative comedian made jokes about blacks like that the NAACP and every lib in this country would be all over his ass. But in America, it has become okay to make racist comments about white people. It's even "funny". Well, guess what, its not okay, and its not funny. It's just racist, period.

Now as to your comments about Obama.

1. I don't recall ever saying something as stupid as "Obama is trying to give the country to Muslims." So I don't know where you go that from but it wasn't me.

2. Obama has not been the least bit covert about his intentions to take away freedoms. He has been right out in the open about his desire to take away firearms for instance.

3. Convincing sheeple to vote for him does not take a great leader. It just takes a lot of stupid people and thanks to the liberal run education system in this country we have turned out plenty of those over the last 25 years.

There is not one racist comment in the bit. Saying people are racist is not racist. Here is some evidence of why he was saying what he said.

http://trueslant.com/rickungar/2010/02/05/tea-party-convention-kicks-off-with-racist-rant/

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/06/14/leader-of-non-racist-tea-party-tells-racist-joke-gets-big-laugh-from-non-racist-tea-party-crowd/

I can go on but you get the point. ( I hope)

As far as my comments, THEY WERE A JOKE! hence the LOL at the end!

There is not one racist comment in the bit. Saying people are racist is not racist.

Accusing people who are not racist of being racist is racist. Its pretty simple, therefore beyond your grasp.

Oh and since you want to sight individual examples of conservatives being racists let me offer up some examples from your own liberal racists.

“White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Al Sharpton'

"A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -- Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy

“Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

"Tainting the tea party movement with the charge of racism is proving to be an effective strategy for Democrats. There is no evidence that tea party adherents are any more racist than other Republicans, and indeed many other Americans. But getting them to spend their time purging their ranks and having candidates distance themselves should help Democrats win in November. Having one’s opponent rebut charges of racism is far better than discussing joblessness." -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

“There’s no great, white bigot; there’s just about 200 million little white bigots out there.” -- USA Today columnist Julienne Malveaux

"Them Jews aren’t going to let (Obama) talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he’ll talk to me in five years when he’s a lame duck, or in eight years when he’s out of office. …They will not let him talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is.” -- Jeremiah Wright

"There’s white racist DNA running through the synapses of his or her brain tissue. They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life." -- Jeremiah Wright

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.” -- Louis Farrakhan

“White people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. It’s for the good of the country and for those who’re bitter for a reason and armed because they’re scared.” -- Left-wing journalist Jonathan Valania

“You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent.” -- Joe Biden

"I give interracial couples a look. Daggers. They get uncomfortable when they see me on the street." -- Spike Lee

“I want to go up to the closest white person and say: ‘You can’t understand this, it’s a black thing’ and then slap him, just for my mental health.” — New York City Councilman, Charles Barron

"We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go." -- Marion Barry

“The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person…” -- Barack Obama

That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn.” -- Barack Obama

Edited by BlackHorse
  • Like 1

There is nothing racist in a white man suggesting other white men show racial intolerance.

It could be many things, including wrong but it is not racist. He's using a broad brush to paint a large group of people who have had quite a few well known racial incidents.

But lets go to the tape...Tea Party rallies..

monkeyspend.jpg

teapartyniggar2.jpg

tea-party-racist-signs-04-back-to-kenya2

racist_tea_party.jpg

Here's the email evidence

Tea Party candidate and GOP primary winner send racist emails

http://wnymedia.net/paladino/

Tea Party member and Republican party member sends racist emails

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/04/15/orange-county-republican-party-member-circulates-racist-e-mail-targeted-at-president-obama/

Racist joke told at Tea Party gathering.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/post/arkansas-racism-tea-party-style/2012/06/15/gJQAHQIfeV_blog.html

Tea party activist sends racist email

http://firedoglake.com/2009/07/24/florida-doctor-who-distributed-racist-email-is-a-tea-party-organizer-called-health-care-reform-medical-fascism/

And here's a recent one from Yellowstone County, Montana, Republican County chairwoman, and a co-founder of the TEApublican organization called “Montana Shrugged: Tea Party Patriots,

Olsen1.jpg

So tell me there's no reason that he suggests the Tea Party

Again, this is the typical liberal mindset. You have a few examples of racists and therefore all conservatives must be racist. Ok, I'll play that game. How about this. I gave you a few examples of blacks making racist comments against whites, to include the President himself. Therefore all blacks must be racist. See how that works? See how stupid you sound Langston?

Edited by BlackHorse
  • Like 1

Again, this is the typical liberal mindset. You have a few examples of racists and therefore all conservatives must be racist. Ok, I'll play that game. How about this. I gave you a few examples of blacks making racist comments against whites, to include the President himself. Therefore all blacks must be racist. See how that works? See how stupid you sound Langston?

See this thread for an example:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/53786-northwestern-student-govt-nominees-confirmation-blocked-because-he-is-a-heterosexual-white-male/

• Like 1

Those that needed your reminder are those who need prayers themselves.

If I have to beg God to take care of those in need then he's not a God I want to pray to. Perhaps you believe that God needs a pep talk, a motivational poster from his followers, I don't. If he can't do it on his own without a halftime speech from me then he's just an asshole.

I prayed that God would do something about those children dying slow painful deaths from starvation, he didn't. I prayed that he'd do something about the children dying in the wars of grown men, he didn't. So I didn't do something too, namely pray anymore.