Obama's abuses of the Office of the President-(Just for LH)

Never heard of Stormfront? As if. You can't even say that with a straight face, as you've quoted mentions to to it or the past year. Tell us another lie.

Your presence doesn't disturb me. I like to see my feelings and posts about conservative racial politics reinforced by your apologist posts. Much to your chagrin you only confirm what I say with your failed logic and over the top defense of intolerant thinking.

I've never heard of Stormfront and I don't really care if you don't believe that. if I quoted something from their website it is surely because I did a google search and happened up it during the search. I don't know what the website is and I don't patron it. Straight face and all.

Oh and by the way.

I like to see my feelings and posts about conservative racial politics reinforced by your apologist posts

Yet another broad accusation of racism against all things conservative. But that can't be because LH has assured us he doesn't do that. lol Like I said, you can't control your vile hatred; it just spews out.

Edited by BlackHorse

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard of Stormfront and I don't really care if you don't believe that. if I quoted something from their website it is surely because I did a google search and happened up it during the search. I don't know what the website is and I don't patron it. Straight face and all.

Oh and by the way.

Yet another broad accusation of racism against all things conservative. But that can't be because LH has assured us he doesn't do that. lol Like I said, you can't control your vile hatred; it just spews out.

I never said you qouted them. I said you qouted references to Stormfront in my posts about you multiple times. So you have seen (heard) of it and replied in context about it. Nice try acting like you're unaware of it.

And a general reference to something is not all inclusive. Sorry, if you keep getting that wrong. When I say conservative politics I'm not referring to all conservatives or all politics. It's just a simple way to get across a point. You in your hatred for me read way too much into things on purpose.

I became almost apoplectic when I read this.

What use is a law where a "vast amount of discretion" in enforcing laws exists? It should be the most limited discretion!!!!!!!

That is as great a threat to the concept of "the rule of law" as any Islamic overthrow or communist social upheaval as anything I can imagine.

We've gone to war to defend against comparable threats, including NAZI Germany and Imperialist Japan.

And the President uses that same assumption in selectively applying or ignoring the laws he and prior administrations signed-off on.

ARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holder claims 'vast amount' of discretion in enforcing federal laws

Attorney General Eric Holder said Tuesday that he has a “vast amount” of discretion in how the Justice Department prosecutes the laws that are on the books.

Holder’s remarks, during testimony before the House Judiciary Committee, came in response to GOP accusations that he is flouting the law with its positions on marijuana legalization and criminal sentencing.

Leading the questioning was House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.), who asked Holder whether he believed there were any limits to the administration’s prosecutorial discretion.

“There is a vast amount of discretion that a president has — and more specifically that an attorney general has,” Holder responded. “But that discretion has to be used in an appropriate way so that your acting consistent with the aims of the statute but at the same time making sure that you are acting in a way that is consistent with our values, consistent with the Constitution and protecting the American people."

Republicans on the panel grilled Holder on the Obama administration’s decision not to interfere with marijuana legalization efforts in Colorado and elsewhere, as long as states establish adequate regulations.

Goodlatte criticized the decision, saying it is tantamount to ignoring the law.

“The Justice Department’s decision not to enforce the Controlled Substances Act in states whose laws violate federal law is not a valid exercise of prosecutorial discretion, but a formal department-wide policy of selective non-enforcement of an Act of Congress,” Goodlatte said.

Edited by FiredMotorCompany

I never said you qouted them. I said you qouted references to Stormfront in my posts about you multiple times. So you have seen (heard) of it and replied in context about it. Nice try acting like you're unaware of it.

Feel free to go back through my posts and quote where I made any reference to Stormfront. I'd love to see that. Otherwise it's just you being full of it.

If you're not going to enforce a law, it should be repealed, not ignored.

Why elect an "Executive" officer who refuses to execute the law of the land.

And why have a law that is not enforced? A king rules by fiat.....as does Obama.

We have a king, as it appears. And his loyal subjects are willing to lay down their lives in his defense.

A helluva better president than the guy the 49% voted for.

How could you KNOW this?

He was never elected. And the guy we have now was never the guy who ran for the office in the first place. Obama 2007 is far from the Obama 2014 we have. He certainly didn't campaign that he would do what he has done and promised to end things that were in place that he has kept in place.

So who did you vote for? It sure wasn't what we have today.

How could you KNOW this?

He was never elected. And the guy we have now was never the guy who ran for the office in the first place. Obama 2007 is far from the Obama 2014 we have. He certainly didn't campaign that he would do what he has done and promised to end things that were in place that he has kept in place.

So who did you vote for? It sure wasn't what we have today.

I can't argue that with you. Obama has moved to the right way too far.

Never moved. never transparent.

Just what were his college scores and what happened to his original birth certificate.....not the modern version posted online.

Really? I could have swore that we were discussing campaign promises versus white house policy. So are you saying that he didn't suggest that his administration would be transparent while on the campaign trail and then moved not to be while in office? Of course he did and that move was to the right, like the other things i am displeased about.

Look, more birther dogwhistle politics.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/obamas-sealed-records/

Edited by Langston Hughes