Picked up the new toy

Hydro

It was ordered. 2.0L, FWD, Titanium with spoiler delete, MFT, Nav, parking assist, driver package, 19" H spoke wheels, white pearl, illuminated door sills. Did not want sunroof, rear inflatable seatbelts or adaptive cruise.

Going in for tint today.

post-18798-0-53462600-1389368367_thumb.jpg

post-18798-0-74764300-1389368387_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Very nice! How do you like parking assist?

Honestly we haven't tried it yet. It's the wife's car so we'll try to get around to that this weekend.

Nice. I noticed you got yours from Theodore Robbins. How was ur experience with them?

It was my first purchase from them. Deanh here at the blueoval forums works for them so the whole process (ordering to signing on the line) was a piece of cake and rather enjoyable. He's a funny ass dude who likes to screw off as much as me. No BS trying to sell lifetime sealants, alarms and all that other crap. I walked into the dealership, never met him and went up to his office telling him I'm a pissed off customer who demands a straight up trade for a 89 Hyundai for the 2014 GT500. At first he was like WTF, then I couldn't hold it in and started laughing. He knew right away. I suggest you hook up with him for an easy time buying a vehicle. They even offered more than CarMax for my 2009 Edge trade-in.

• Like 1

Congrats on the new ride, she's a beauty!

The parking assist can be a bit unnerving the first time, it will fit in a much tighter space than I would try on my own and I've taken advantage of that several times in the three weeks since I picked up mine. Basically, I can't see the rear left corner of the car in front of me as I back in, so I'm putting my faith in the car at that point.

• Like 1