MAP unemployment screw up AGAIN

I tried to certify online today and the weeks its asking me to claim are not the weeks we were off, it was asking me to claim weeks in April. Now what the hell do I do?

That issue is the reason I started this thread. I called unemployment yesterday and they told me waive both weeks. It won't have any effect.

Please dont concern yourself with me gentlemen. .it appears you were the ones with the issues with your unemployment. .unlike most of you I followed the instructions given to us by the memo provided. .so glad all is well..enjoy ur finals days off...all layoffs weeks have been canceled. .so get your educated butts back on the line!!!!!

Please dont concern yourself with me gentlemen. .it appears you were the ones with the issues with your unemployment. .unlike most of you I followed the instructions given to us by the memo provided. .so glad all is well..enjoy ur finals days off...all layoffs weeks have been canceled. .so get your educated butts back on the line!!!!!

Glad you got every little silly thing taken care of

Has other sheduled layoffs been cancelled. If not dont put information on forum out of anger.We all just trying to get information

I checked with my guy. He hasn't heard anything, but he's also been off for 3 weeks. I asked him to tell me if he finds anything out.