Ford Custom Order Tracking

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Drop the "b" that was the beta. It is just www.cotus.ford.com It works for about half of the people and has been temperamental toward browsers in beta. If your dealer has more than 1 vehicle loaded against the same order number (yes, he can do that) it won't work until you get a VIN. I'm sure when they want the general public to use it, Ford media will do a release.

Thanks for the info on the beta. Tried the URL without the 'b', and still the same results. However, mine is a 2015 Expedition. Maybe they have not yet scheduled them.

start getting your post count up to at least 16 and track it here on the vehicle tracking forum ( Vehicle locater by Ford Employees). Just make sure you read all cyberdmans rules to a "T". He can be very cranky at times. "Once a week" doesn't mean ask for an update on the 23rd hour of the 6th day :rant2: and make sure you put down the vin or dealer number everytime you ask for an update :runaway: . I have fun going to that foum and watching some of the arguments :reading:

Edited by Hydro

• 1 year later...