A FORD SHAREHOLDER

OTISFORDSUCKS

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

01FOCI: Watching trees grow.....hum....how exciting. lol. Friends with Smokey The Bear? lol. http://www.otisfordsucks.com

Well OFS, I can see that you are STILL a fountain of wit and chicanery... No doubt the boys over at Otis Ford were laughing in the aisles at your wit!

Speaking of Otis Ford... what is there address again? I really think it would be worth it to make a cross-country trip to buy me one of their vehicles... And on the survey form where they ask "how did you hear of us?" I will answer... from that freezing loser at your gate!!! :lol:

OTISFORDSUCKS: I need to thank you. As a direct result of your efforts, I too am going to make my next buying experience into a vacation at OTIS FORD. Please post directions, phone #'s, website, and or email address to further aid. Also, do you have a salesman of choice?

I will be sure to let them know that I heard of them through you. I am sure they'll be glad that you are helping OTIS out with your advertisements!!!!!! So OTISFORDSUCKS, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

P.S.- I can see a bright future here for you, OTIS may secure you full time - who knows - the possibilities are endless. Even if I'm wrong, not to worry- with your spell checking skills, you could go pro in a minute. Choose from any of the fortune 500 companies. With your depth, you could command any pay at any one of them, Ford included. Hell, maybe Billie would give you his desk!!!!

Again, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

P.S.S. Thank you in advance for spell checking this. I am truly blessed.

Mr. KABC: Spelling. -5 "their".[/url]

Well, seeing that KABC didn't edit his post, "their" is spelled correctly.

http://m-w.com/dictionary/their

If you're going to come back with lame, spelling-Nazi retorts, at least learn to spell it yourself.

Oh yeah, "Mayday Mayday, blah blah blah". I'll save you the effort of recycling the old, worn out reply.

*yawn*

I was hoping somone had gotten you some writing lessons or a book on how to be witty for Christmas.

Then I realized that it would be impossible -- that would mean someone actually cares about you.

:unsure:

Recently? It's a year old? :lol:

LMAO........I was thinking the same thing.

Seriously Otis, take a look at your effort. If anything, it's all backfiring. Your negative comments do nothing more than spark interest, making people *want* to see what Otis Ford is all about.

In a way, I wish you'd come back with some good material. I long for you to provide ammunition so I can own your ass yet again.

OFS's well of ideas has run dry. Even his lame-o attempted witticisms fall flat. Maybe it's the cold weather affecting him as he shivers by Otis Ford's front gate, wistfully contemplating all of the new Fords being sold right under his nose, with no regard for his pathetic and lonely vigil.

I guess living on refuse and half eaten apple cores thrown at him by passers by must be the hallmark of an individual with the letter "L" permanently stamped on his forehead!

Can't wait to buy my next car at Otis Ford! I'll fart in your general direction when I pull in to their lot. :lol:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=o...ord&btnG=Search

Y'know, I really do have to tip my hat, not to the disproportionate nature of the response to the wrong, but to the results achieved.

All of the rest of us, we're tools; none of you are going to get under his skin, so you might as well give up; like the Norwegian (note: I'm Norwegian, in part) at the pop machine, he's going to keep playing as long as he keeps winning. I'd ban the guy, but I'm just too daggone impressed.

I for one would like to nominate the past several years of Mark Gatz's life as a fantastic bit of outsider "performance art".

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=o...ord&btnG=Search

Y'know, I really do have to tip my hat, not to the disproportionate nature of the response to the wrong, but to the results achieved.

All of the rest of us, we're tools; none of you are going to get under his skin, so you might as well give up; like the Norwegian (note: I'm Norwegian, in part) at the pop machine, he's going to keep playing as long as he keeps winning. I'd ban the guy, but I'm just too daggone impressed.

I for one would like to nominate the past several years of Mark Gatz's life as a fantastic bit of outsider "performance art".

Impressed with what i'd like to know! Your bark is far worse than your bite, Mr. Jensen. I thought

these guys would be gone long ago.

RichardJensen: Thank you again for your support, and for letting me post. It is the "principle" of the matter. Right vs. Wrong. "FORD" would rather have it's customer/shareholder make a website to show their non-action, then to take a little time out of their busy golf schedule to help someone. "FORD" is protecting this dealer. Why? http://www.otisfordsucks.com Website recently updated. Approaching 33,000 hits and counting...

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm.... the moldy smelly Taurus meets the crashed 10-year-leased Thunderbird.

I love your business acumen to be able to sign such a wonderful lease for a long period of time!! How much will you owe? Is this a closed end lease? Or is the lease, like yourself, OPEN ENDED???

Only time will tell.

Mr. KABC: Does 5 FORD plant closings, and 25,000 job cuts mean anything to you? http://www.otisfordsucks.com Website recently passed 33,000 hits, and counting... Thank you.

Yes, it does. I feel sorry for the workers that lost their jobs.

However, I place blame squarely:

FIRST on the UNIONS for demanding all sorts of goodies, freebies, and handouts, all the while defending the lazy, incompetent, and the useless. Their relentless quest for MORE, MORE, MORE at the expense of the future is coming back to haunt them. But will they ever take responsibility? NO.

SECOND on FORD for allowing many years of complacency to finally end up at this point. Management knew that this day of reckoning was going to come, but yet they did very little to prevent it. The Visteon bailout, while kowtowing to the unions, hurt the company when it couldn't stand to be hurt.

THIRD on the public. It's anyone's choice as to what car to buy - but there is an entire culture ingrained on us that says, "IMPORT = GOOD, DOMESTIC = BAD." Read any car magazine or Consumer Reports if you doubt that. I talk to kids all the time that have no idea about cars whatsoever, but know that HONDA has the BEST QUALITY and only "old people drive Fords". Look in your driveway - what do YOU have? *I* can proudly say I have never owned an import car. Not many people can make that claim (or would want to.)

Yes, it does. I feel sorry for the workers that lost their jobs.

However, I place blame squarely:

FIRST on the UNIONS for demanding all sorts of goodies, freebies, and handouts, all the while defending the lazy, incompetent, and the useless. Their relentless quest for MORE, MORE, MORE at the expense of the future is coming back to haunt them. But will they ever take responsibility? NO.

SECOND on FORD for allowing many years of complacency to finally end up at this point. Management knew that this day of reckoning was going to come, but yet they did very little to prevent it. The Visteon bailout, while kowtowing to the unions, hurt the company when it couldn't stand to be hurt.

THIRD on the public. It's anyone's choice as to what car to buy - but there is an entire culture ingrained on us that says, "IMPORT = GOOD, DOMESTIC = BAD." Read any car magazine or Consumer Reports if you doubt that. I talk to kids all the time that have no idea about cars whatsoever, but know that HONDA has the BEST QUALITY and only "old people drive Fords". Look in your driveway - what do YOU have? *I* can proudly say I have never owned an import car. Not many people can make that claim (or would want to.)

I agree especially the part about the unions , and the part about the "import car mentality", notwithstanding Ford still needs to do a better job with quality and follow -up on warranty issues. Especially if they want to keep their loyal base and attract new buyers.IMHO

98shotoy11: Thanks for your input. We need people like yourself, that will stand-up for the "little guy". FORD employees worked too hard for this company to be treated badly, thrown out into the street, and that's not right....Hey Bill Ford Jr., why don't YOU and some of your buddies take a pay cut, to show YOUR loyalty to YOUR employees? http://www.otisfordsucks.com Thank you.

98shotoy11: Thanks for your input. We need people like yourself, that will stand-up for the "little guy". FORD employees worked too hard for this company to be treated badly, thrown out into the street, and that's not right....Hey Bill Ford Jr., why don't YOU and some of your buddies take a pay cut, to show YOUR loyalty to YOUR employees? http://www.otisfordsucks.com Thank you.

what would you like Ford to do? Continue to pay these 30,000 workers but go bankrupt so that no one has a job?

And FYI. Bill Ford doesn't take a salary.