The Walking Dead

Kid just finished 4th season which was on net flixs. Watched the whole thing in about 3 weeks. I watched some of it and it is interesting but I can't help but think "why would they do that? Just...) I'd mount a big v-plow on the front of a bus and weld cages over the windows and doors and go "deathrace 2000" on them LOL! Grab an excavator and dig a 10ft X 10ft moat around a huge compound and fill it with water/build a drawbridge. Man I could really survive quite comfortably! Free food, free gas/diesel/veg oil, free housing. I won't even go into the free women part LOL!

I'd arm the hell out of myself, punji pits, claymores set out for those who are still alive and can swim across the moat....oh yeah....life would be good for those that can "do anything" for themselves.

I'm a late comer, finished up to half of season 2. I know what happens but watching it unfold in interesting. It's the same watching GOT. Another one I watch is 'The Strain'. That's something to binge-watch because it's pretty slow.

And where would this "free food" come from?

From stores that were left full when people died, warehouses, etc. Plus I'd start growing crops with the latest and best equipment! Top of the line tractors/combines/etc..irrigation systems heck everything would be free, just mow down the salesmen who were left walking in circles at the dealership going "aarrrgggg" LOL!

• Like 1

From stores that were left full when people died, warehouses, etc. Plus I'd start growing crops with the latest and best equipment! Top of the line tractors/combines/etc..irrigation systems heck everything would be free, just mow down the salesmen who were left walking in circles at the dealership going "aarrrgggg" LOL!

It wouldn't be that easy to continually find leftover food. Remember other folks are doing the same thing and as you use up resources close to you then you have to keep going further and further away to find food.

I've thought about this a lot. :)

• Like 2

Meh, that's what the bus with the plow is for..plus if you arm it you can get stuff from those others who are also looking hehe. Either way, I wouldn't starve. Hmm...get a tank, They're not locked while in garrison and the keys are left in them when they're there....

The downside of course is a little mishap like a car accident or requiring surgery and you're screwed as nobody is qualified, and while I'm qualified to give needles and do first aid/cpr/defib/etc...that won't help much for a sliced artery or severed tendon.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...