Remember Me?

suv_guy_19

In case you didn't see it already - moderator Nick passed away a few months ago. Details are in the RIP Nick thread.

Other than that it's pretty much business as usual.

I know, I was his Facebook friend, and I couldn't believe the news when I saw it. I posted a few words on his wall about it. He was, from what I could tell, a great guy.

Bet you're not 19 anymore.

Hope you finished your education/certification (something social-work related as I recall).

Still have your 300?

I'm definitely not 19. I'm 25 now, and I'm actually a partner in my parent's business now...totally changed my world view. I wish I still had my 300, but they just don't last. I have a 2012 Lancer for now. Can't trade up, as I'm engaged to be married, and money is sometimes hard to come by.

• Like 1

I know, I was his Facebook friend, and I couldn't believe the news when I saw it. I posted a few words on his wall about it. He was, from what I could tell, a great guy.

I'm definitely not 19. I'm 25 now, and I'm actually a partner in my parent's business now...totally changed my world view. I wish I still had my 300, but they just don't last. I have a 2012 Lancer for now. Can't trade up, as I'm engaged to be married, and money is sometimes hard to come by.

Congrats on the pending nuptials.