Your union blows

URALLFUKT

but what are you really trying to say?

other breaking news, earth is round

Seems everyone, besides you guys, is still putting their whole and undying faith into the UAW. You pay the bills, you pay the dues, quit bitching and send them packing. You are the UAW, a member in good standing. Dismiss them. Find another representative. They are selling you out.

Seems everyone, besides you guys, is still putting their whole and undying faith into the UAW. You pay the bills, you pay the dues, quit bitching and send them packing. You are the UAW, a member in good standing. Dismiss them. Find another representative. They are selling you out.

As soon as "CUT THAT CHECK" comes my way... They can go to hell. I had good intentions when I started working for Ford but soon turned into a nightmare because of rogue, drunken commiteemen who won't back you up on harassment grievances, overtime greivances that seemed to be bargained away each time you write one. Seems like they play favorites just like management does and as far as I'm concerned. The UAW can go fuck themselves! Especially the one at my plant in particular. Look at who the rank and file votes for and that ought to tell you right there!

URANISOLATEDINDOCTRINATEDIGNORANTFUKINTROLL.

I actually agree with the troll. I'm not sure the UAW has had our best interest since they took a seat on the executive board of the auto industry. I don't think they respect the constitution where it states that the membership is the highest authority, if it did, why can't we vote for our President? I think the companies have been breaking down our unions one step at a time and our international is too foolish to see it. I think the end is in sight for the union but they won't believe it.

I for one would welcome any other union who wanted to take a chance at organizing us, I would sign a ballot to put it to a vote any day of the week, I think the companies would cringe at the thought of having to go threough to work of corupting another international after all they did to corrupt this one.

I actually agree with the troll. I'm not sure the UAW has had our best interest since they took a seat on the executive board of the auto industry. ~~~

I don't think that is true... Chrysler did that many years ago when they were in trouble but teh UAW rep resigned after a year or two. I don't think Ford or GM ever had a UAW rep on the Board of Directors.

I actually agree with the troll. I'm not sure the UAW has had our best interest since they took a seat on the executive board of the auto industry. I don't think they respect the constitution where it states that the membership is the highest authority, if it did, why can't we vote for our President? I think the companies have been breaking down our unions one step at a time and our international is too foolish to see it. I think the end is in sight for the union but they won't believe it.

I for one would welcome any other union who wanted to take a chance at organizing us, I would sign a ballot to put it to a vote any day of the week, I think the companies would cringe at the thought of having to go threough to work of corupting another international after all they did to corrupt this one.

It started long before the auto EB seat. They've been in bed with the corporations since Frasier first climbed in before passing the torch to Bieber. The Canadians were the only one's to see it and actually did something about it - they dumped the UAW... and with good reason.

The uaw is corrupt, just like government. They are bailing on you!!!! They are giving up on you, and finding a new host to leech from. Find another international union.

go away! There is enough gloom and doom here. You've started about four threads and they're all insulting or completely negative. go away! :blah:

It's easier to sit on your ass pointing fingers than it is to stand up and do something.

There is a lot of wasted energy spent on finger pointing here. If you don't like your local union leadership, run for office.

Most of you would never do that. Why? Accountability. You would be held accountable by other ass sitting, finger pointers.

:doh: