More TLO's coming up at MAP

Downtime1

Another question I can't get fully answered is those from MAP on ILO but working at another plant on assignment, are they eligible for the signing bonus, and does the time they've been on assignment go towards their profit share? Ive asked many times and have gotten "I believe so" and at orientation in July "not sure, let me check" ... Never heard back

Another question I can't get fully answered is those from MAP on ILO but working at another plant on assignment, are they eligible for the signing bonus, and does the time they've been on assignment go towards their profit share? Ive asked many times and have gotten "I believe so" and at orientation in July "not sure, let me check" ... Never heard back

Yes they are eligible and will receive a signing bonus. Those from MAP who refused to go to other plants and instead took a layoff are NOT eligible for the signing bonus. In order to receive the signing bonus you MUST be on the ACTIVE roster 90 days prior to the contract being signed, the same applies goes to those off on medical leave.

• Like 1

Yes they are eligible and will receive a signing bonus. Those from MAP who refused to go to other plants and instead took a layoff are NOT eligible for the signing bonus. In order to receive the signing bonus you MUST be on the ACTIVE roster 90 days prior to the contract being signed, the same applies goes to those off on medical leave.

Thank you! I've been saying that for months!

That's what is so confusing to all of us I am a full-time employee at map but I was put off on ILO then sent to flat rock on LTS assignment status. I do not get short work week and I cannot bump anybody or sign any bids, myPay has stayed the same. Trust me I've asked a few different committeeman and I've also asked bargaining reps at flat rock and I cannot get a straight answer from anybody.