UAW - GM TENTATIVE CONTRACT DETAILS

He's obviously speaking for Tier 2 raises and 401k is currently matched at 4%, but a dollar per hour compensated is also contributed. It's already close to 6% currently when that's factored in, so in reality its not increased. I guess we can count caustic as being easily fooled.

So an extra 2.4% is nothing I guess?? I think your getting dumber by the day tier2. You should get off this forum. All you do is keep getting dumber!!

Wrong.

Tier 2 workers get a raise at ratification, a raise in April, and a raise next September, three raises in one year.

401k at GM is currently 4.0%, and only those hired in within a certain time frame get that extra dollar per hour(capped at 40 hours per week). So it is an increase to the 401k.

Legacy gets two raises, I'm tier 2 so I focus more on that than what you all get, nothing personal but there is a great difference between my paycheck and a legacy worker.

Legacy should be given the whole damn 6% at ratification, that spacing it out shit is pretty fucking lame.

Tier2, I'm not easy and you're the fool, remember that asshole.

No I was talking from the fca deal. I don't care what they currently have now. From the pattern agreement it's the same deal fca got. Except the signing bonus.

No I was talking from the fca deal. I don't care what they currently have now. From the pattern agreement it's the same deal fca got. Except the signing bonus.

Not quite the same as FCA.

I never saw where FCA got offered traditional health care, FCA got a smaller bonus, a different pay scale, and a few other small items are different.