Think Twice

littlecountry

They have component plants that don't make top wage. It's in their contact.

Because they voted yes.

FCA's Mopar was going to get exactly what GMCH got but FCA showed some backbone and Mopar all of a sudden was included in the full pay scale.

Think about this for those of you with 20+ years in, since they took the gravy jobs from the assembly plants wouldn't it be nice to transfer and spend your last 5-6 years in a parts plant not killing yourself every day?

I think you all should have that option to enjoy your last few years without beating yourselves up on the way out.

FCA stood up for all their people, GM did not, be a damn shame for us to roll over especially since I have been told and read that you guys ran leaders out of plants for trying to sell bullshit contracts.

Have some balls people.

Because they voted yes.

FCA's Mopar was going to get exactly what GMCH got but FCA showed some backbone and Mopar all of a sudden was included in the full pay scale.

Think about this for those of you with 20+ years in, since they took the gravy jobs from the assembly plants wouldn't it be nice to transfer and spend your last 5-6 years in a parts plant not killing yourself every day?

I think you all should have that option to enjoy your last few years without beating yourselves up on the way out.

FCA stood up for all their people, GM did not, be a damn shame for us to roll over especially since I have been told and read that you guys ran leaders out of plants for trying to sell bullshit contracts.

Have some balls people.

Ford is not gonna let anybody transfer to a parts plant that gets a pension, that will mean the hourly rate is even higher!

Grow so balls and Vote Yes to your future!!!

Be a shame to see another Hostess situation

Yep look at the Fusion sales and it's built in Mexico except for the few fleet cars built at Flat Rock!

Flat rock people don't get on here and say you build the fusions that are hot selling cause you don't and if you did you would not be phasing out the Fusion at your plant.

Vote Yes!!!!

And all this will be over!

Exactly majority don't care where stuff is built & who makes it just look at Walmart on black Friday, like flies on shit

Everybody has a smartphone, oh wait they are not union made, and Apple makes billions off of them!!!!

Don't matter where it's made when there is something you really want!

I love Foreign Product Friday, oops Black Friday! I get most of my third world country shopping done on that day without even leaving the United States!

I love a good mature discussion.

Anybody seen one?

Yes I seen a good one right here starting with ME!

Where are the voting machines made , what country?

The gas you put in your car, what country did that oil come from?

That TV you watch , what country was it made in?

Vote Yes before All of our jobs are gone to another country!

Yep look at the Fusion sales and it's built in Mexico except for the few fleet cars built at Flat Rock!

Flat rock people don't get on here and say you build the fusions that are hot selling cause you don't and if you did you would not be phasing out the Fusion at your plant.

Vote Yes!!!!

And all this will be over!

Not all FRAP fusions are for fleets. When we bought our new focus a month and a half ago our dealer had a dozen FRAP built fusions sitting on the lot. 5 of those were base S models, one was a nearly loaded SE and the rest were modestly loaded SEs

Not all FRAP fusions are for fleets. When we bought our new focus a month and a half ago our dealer had a dozen FRAP built fusions sitting on the lot. 5 of those were base S models, one was a nearly loaded SE and the rest were modestly loaded SEs

Bet they were all white and headed to a rental fleet was just sitting on lot to fool you into thinking the fusion was American made!

They fooled you with that gimmick and will fool a non ford employee to! You gotta be smarter in this world , Wake Up, Vote Yes

Bet they were all white and headed to a rental fleet was just sitting on lot to fool you into thinking the fusion was American made!

They fooled you with that gimmick and will fool a non ford employee to! You gotta be smarter in this world , Wake Up, Vote Yes

No, they were all different colors, none of which were white