Give me specifics of why you are voting no?

Tier2

New rule concerning Blue Days/E-Days. We now will only be able to call in sick once on a Friday or Monday for the calendar year!!! Any more will be considered an awol: you now can only be ill tuesday thru thursday? WTF? I'm voting NO if only for this reason!

1. Pay scale, we shouldn't be on par with FCA on pay increases. FCA makes junk and is not on the same playing field as FMC. FMC and GM are on the same field, our scale should match their's.

2. I do not want or need an upfront payment on profit sharing. My 401k is maxed already for the year. I was kind of hoping to use the profit sharing to fill it up at one time in 2016.

3. Parts plants pay, I read a few things and while I get it they are parts plants, I think capping them at under 20 an hour still sucks, they could raise that a few bucks.

4. Having tier 2 health insurance which is much cheaper for the company and still offers me fantastic coverage I want left alone. I'll pass on legacy coverage. If 2018 rolls around I do not want the tax to push us to a plan lesser than what I currently have.

5. I see reports in several media outlets that MAP is getting the Ranger and Bronco. The contract says a new vehicle and does not specifically state what, I'd like to see their plan spelled out better. The way it reads now they could get an equivalent to a Smart Car out in at MAP which will not sell any better than they product they are moving.

• Like 1

A no vote shows not only displeasure for our IUAW and its lack of representation as much as anything. We are no longer represented by but a profit center for IUAW. Case in point raising our dues without a vote of the membership. Taking not one but two raises since I've received one. Stealing a half a billion with a B from our strike fund without a vote from the whole membership. Why I'll vote no: .80 cent raise after 10 years with no raise. Disguising future profit sharing payment as a bonus now, 9 instead of 6 mandatory Saturday as a benefit, REALLY? And the thought of IUAW wanting to control my health care benefit money scares me to death.

• Like 1

If the economy tanks because of a war in the middle east or if oil prices spike there will be no 9 billion dollar investment. Economic conditions dictates whether or not they will spend that kind of money. And 3 years is long time from now. There is no guarantee. We gave it up all at once so they can give it back all at once. Big No vote here and keep your signing bone-us!

If the economy tanks because of a war in the middle east or if oil prices spike there will be no 9 billion dollar investment. Economic conditions dictates whether or not they will spend that kind of money. And 3 years is long time from now. There is no guarantee. We gave it up all at once so they can give it back all at once. Big No vote here and keep your signing bone-us!

After-the-Fact Excused

Absence Allowance days

No more than two Excused Absence Allowance days may

be taken after-the-fact on the first or last regular work day of

an employees base work schedule within a calendar year.

Employees may elect to use their After-the-Fact EAA on any

other scheduled work day.

DEAL BREAKER! Don't punish the good workers. I've kept perfect attendance for over 11 years do I can exactly this. Now they take away my one incentive...NO!