Why the NO VOTES

Weecountry

On a local level its seems a lot of local contracts are being voted down as well. These people that negotiate for you that you keep electing back into office but yet you don't support when they ask.

I think the local agreement we got at 600 isn't bad, I gave a thumbs up to that one.

Some people are voting no because it's a lousy contract in record profit times. We made sacrifices with the promise that we would be rewarded when things got better. They want us to forget about that. Keep the bribe money and give me real raises, stock options or whatever. Sign on bonuses and advancing profit sharing is for suckers. Give me something that will compound or will pay me premium for my premium time.

Some people are voting no because it's a lousy contract in record profit times. We made sacrifices with the promise that we would be rewarded when things got better. They want us to forget about that. Keep the bribe money and give me real raises, stock options or whatever. Sign on bonuses and advancing profit sharing is for suckers. Give me something that will compound or will pay me premium for my premium time.

They tried to give you a raise. You said no.

Just Quit

Some people are voting no because it's a lousy contract in record profit times. We made sacrifices with the promise that we would be rewarded when things got better. They want us to forget about that. Keep the bribe money and give me real raises, stock options or whatever. Sign on bonuses and advancing profit sharing is for suckers. Give me something that will compound or will pay me premium for my premium time

3% 1st year 4% 2nd year 3% 3rd year and 4 % forth year. Everything else stays the same and you will vote yes ????

On a local level its seems a lot of local contracts are being voted down as well. These people that negotiate for you that you keep electing back into office but yet you don't support when they ask.

It is a little crazy the way that happens time and time again.

Jimmy is the man! Thats what I think

Don't Know Mr Settles but not impressed with his handling of the 2011 contract.

It is not a lousy contract.It is a good contract but not great. At least It is headed in the right direction this time.I wonder how many who are voting no are ones who voted yes to all the concessions the first time?So now that Ford is returning some of what we lost now these people want to vote no??????????????????????

It is not a lousy contract.It is a good contract but not great. At least It is headed in the right direction this time.I wonder how many who are voting no are ones who voted yes to all the concessions the first time?So now that Ford is returning some of what we lost now these people want to vote no??????????????????????

At our meeting before it gotunderway I overheard some people saying it's the new hires fault the contract is going down.

"They haven't dealt with this and have no clue it's their first contract."

So 18% of the employees are to blame for a 53% no vote so far.

I was ashamed when I heard them saying things like that. Some leaders.

"All the brothas and homies in Flatrock will be good with the 8500, it'll pass in Flatrock".

Sure enough it did.

No wonder so many members dislike the leaders.

• Like 3