Thank you Chicago

MTP'er

Yea, actually I am. Its funny cuz yer an old windbag that probably needs to retire so"young people" can start families and have decent income. I respect the elderly so no insults, but if have yer house and family, financially stable, get on with life. You're taking food out of someone's baby's mouth, with bare health insurance. And promoting no votes after yal already won. Greed

and impatient won the day. So shush already. Or quit using my quotes. Don't care. Understood?

Yea, actually I am. Its funny cuz yer an old windbag that probably needs to retire so"young people" can start families and have decent income. I respect the elderly so no insults, but if have yer house and family, financially stable, get on with life. You're taking food out of someone's baby's mouth, with bare health insurance. And promoting no votes after yal already won. Greed

and impatient won the day. So shush already. Or quit using my quotes. Don't care. Understood?

Well, young man I`m sure you`ll understand when I say, one main reason for my "NO" vote was and is "equal pay for equal work". I guess I`m to old and long winded when I stated to all my tier 2 sisters and brothers here at CAP that we should fight for a "four year", "In Transition" period, not as this current tentative agreement reads. If you were around during the last negotiations you will know CAP voted no against the starting of the two tiers.

Thank you for the advise, but stay in your lane young man (gangsta) :spiteful:

Well, young man I`m sure you`ll understand when I say, one main reason for my "NO" vote was and is "equal pay for equal work". I guess I`m to old and long winded when I stated to all my tier 2 sisters and brothers here at CAP that we should fight for a "four year", "In Transition" period, not as this current tentative agreement reads. If you were around during the last negotiations you will know CAP voted no against the starting of the two tiers.

Thank you for the advise, but stay in your lane young man (gangsta) :spiteful:

This deal is dead, lets move on. Would giving up the 8500 pay for a four year grow in period. I would be willing to do that. But we are so divided I'm not sure what others would give up to get that done. I don't think the pot is going to get bigger. But only divided up differently.

• Like 2

This deal is dead, lets move on. Would giving up the 8500 pay for a four year grow in period. I would be willing to do that. But we are so divided I'm not sure what others would give up to get that done. I don't think the pot is going to get bigger. But only divided up differently.

Hard to say the stuff I read why people are voting no I wonder if they graduated from high school

I don't think that is quite the reason he stated for his no vote, but that is funny. :)

Nothing wrong with trades getting some new felt and a shiny new chipset once in a while, they work hard and without them the line wouldn't move.

It's because of trades Ford makes those profits, we'd all be out of a job without them.

Nothing wrong with trades getting some new felt and a shiny new chipset once in a while, they work hard and without them the line wouldn't move.

It's because of trades Ford makes those profits, we'd all be out of a job without them.

Thats funny as a tradesman I give the credit to the hard working production people. Thanks for you support, :)

• Like 1

Yeah if it wasn't for trades turning the lights off & on we would be screwed. Thank you