Thank you Chicago

MTP'er

If you can't feed your family making $28/hr....you have bigger issues than a contract.

you keep saying that but it just isn't true. Inflation is so out of hand making that an impossibility

I'll give you a personal example

every job I've ever moved to (with exception of one that was more of a lateral move) has paid me more than the last. Even Ford. With the $17.53 I'm making now, I still can't save any money and the only thing that has changed is I'm now married. The only, and i repeat only reason we were able to lease a new car was because of what she makes. Nothing else has changed.

Now tell me that someone making $29/hr for the last ten years still has the same purchasing power they did 10 years ago. Even with the same house, same car payments, same insurance payments, utilities, weekly groceries etc. there is no way in fucking hell they can still be able to come out ahead every single week.

• Like 1

you keep saying that but it just isn't true. Inflation is so out of hand making that an impossibility

every job I've ever moved to (with exception of one that was more of a lateral move) has paid me more than the last. Even Ford. With the $17.53 I'm making now, I still can't save any money and the only thing that has changed is I'm now married. The only, and i repeat only reason we were able to lease a new car was because of what she makes. Nothing else has changed.

Now tell me that someone making $29/hr for the last ten years still has the same purchasing power they did 10 years ago. Even with the same house, same car payments, same insurance payments, utilities, weekly groceries etc. there is no way in fucking hell they can still be able to come out ahead every single week.

Take the Dave Ramsey course! you people need it if you cant live off $30 an hour or find another financial class to take

Did it ever cross your mind they over extended themselves?

Thats because you belong to a union, where everyone is paid the same. Doesnt matter how hard you work, how much you know, or how much experience you have. You make the same as the lazy FMLA restricted fuck that never comes to work. In the real world you are paid for having skills, an education and experience.

Taking food from someone's else's baby. Wow that's a good one. And the IUAW took food from my family's mouth for the past 10+ years.

So you voted no because you're mad at the IUAW? You know we aren't getting a better offer from the company. You can probably guess that Wall street wants us to strike, and eventually to take whatever offer Ford throw at us after a month or so on the line, which would drive stock prices up. I'm sure that you and all the rest of the no votes realize that we're not getting a 4 year grow in and raises/bonuses, so which are we giving up? Do you want to go another 4 years with food being taken from your family's mouth?