released from plant

Wolfeman

My guy got a Black one delivered today. $64k with $10k market adjustment.

Had to remove the carbon fiber package just to get it. It is very limited supply and they are using it for the demos and show units.

This is the first I've heard of one being delivered to a customer. Any more details?

I believe, from the general consensus, that the raptors that are on the road have been sent to media outlets for reviews. Hopefully we start seeing the raptors sent out that are being paid for by customers...

There aren't enough media outlets to accept all the units I've seen shipped.

• Like 1

Every time there is a completely newly redesigned model of ANYTHING, this happens. Ford holds them all until they can be inspected, any issues fixed, and the ones coming off the line have no issues for so many days. When that happens, they are released.

Every single new model has this issue. Every single one. It sucks, and I know folks are anxious, but it is better that they care enough to do this. A little inconvenience now will mean less when you get your new baby.

That said, I am anxious to hear everyones impressions of the new Raptor. I am in love..........................

My order has every available option and costs a fortune. I think the only option I didn't get was a heated steering wheel because California doesn't get that cold....I bought a Lane brand leather recliner a few years back....made in America, very expensive, took 4. 1/2 months from purchase in store to my ass in seat.

Americans work slow.

My order has every available option and costs a fortune. I think the only option I didn't get was a heated steering wheel because California doesn't get that cold....I bought a Lane brand leather recliner a few years back....made in America, very expensive, took 4. 1/2 months from purchase in store to my ass in seat.

Americans work slow.

except it's not a manufacturing issue in this case, it's a quality hold and shipping delay.

I'm old enough to dislike delays. The F150 won motortrend truck of the year for 2017, you don't get that for delays...one would think, but then again these awards never include buyers comments regarding delays, communication with customers or anything as silly as all that.

I'm old enough to dislike delays. The F150 won motortrend truck of the year for 2017, you don't get that for delays...one would think, but then again these awards never include buyers comments regarding delays, communication with customers or anything as silly as all that.

Super Duty won, not F-150.

http://www.motortrend.com/news/ford-super-duty-2017-motor-trend-truck-of-the-year/