Wear Care / Wheel and Tire Care / Resistall

Hello all,

Was anyone offered these packages and/or have experience or thoughts on these. Going in tomorrow to pickup a Black Label and these are being offered at

$995, $995, and $1295 respectively.

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like additional profit motive for the dealership. Have you had previous incidents of wheel damage? If not, I'd pass anyway. Our dealership regularly uses the wheel repair division of Dent Wizard to do the work when necessary for Ford CPO (Certified Pre-Owned) vehicles. They do excellent work and the cost is well below what you've been quoted.

Personally I will not consider non-OEM adds offered by dealers; I feel they are just very high profit margin products for the dealer. I do go for Ford ESP (72mo, 60000 miles for my usage, with 1st day rental, lighting and key coverages, I passed on the other ESP options) for a discounted price. Ford ESP must be honored by any Ford/Lincoln dealer shop.

i check on internet for discounted pricing (there are several Ford dealers that offer discounts on Ford ESP - including Lincolns). If my dealer would not match or at least come close I would go the internet route. The Ford dealer for my 2015 F150 actually beat my best internet price and my 2018 Navigator dealer upped my trade in value to get the bottom line to the best internet price.