• Custom Search

ice-capades

Production Week Scheduling Timetable

I don't know but why move the date closer if nothing has changed? I'm speculating but optimistic. 

27 minutes ago, cookiehumper said:

Does that mean Ok to buy has been achieved? 

That’s the only rationale that makes sense to me but I’m not an industry insider so maybe there’s some other explanation for the move-up of the production date.

25 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

The "OK to Buy" status has not been achieved yet. Retail orders will not start to schedule until then. 

Ouch. Thank you for the update. 

4 minutes ago, POOPONYOU said:

Hey Cookiehumper, are you also on FRF? My status changed today to 'In Transit'. 

I’m still waiting to get my order pulled. I don’t have a VIN yet, I’m assuming I won’t get a VIN until Ok to Buy status has been achieved 

Before anyone asks the question. The will by no vehicle scheduling for any Ford or Lincoln models for next week... the week of 11/19/2019 which is Thanksgiving week in the USA. After this week's scheduling on Thursday 11/15/2018, scheduling will resume the week of 11/26/2018 with scheduling  done on Thursday 11/29/2018.

I apologize for asking the same question about Ok To Buy but at least I am passing the information along to the 2019 Raptor customers who are impatiently waiting.

23 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Before anyone asks the question. The will by no vehicle scheduling for any Ford or Lincoln models for next week... the week of 11/19/2019 which is Thanksgiving week in the USA. After this week's scheduling on Thursday 11/15/2018, scheduling will resume the week of 11/26/2018 with scheduling  done on Thursday 11/29/2018.

ice-capades, would that break in production apply to the Hermosillo plant in Mexico 🇲🇽, too?  (As far as that goes, would that break apply to production in Canada 🇨🇦, as well?)

I’ll admit to being more interested in the question about production in Hermosillo than Ontario, given that I’ve placed an order for an MKZh that would be built there, but now I’m curious about production breaks:  Would a Thanksgiving break occur across all North American Ford plants, or only the Ford plants in the US of A?

Also, does the same sort of thing happen at Christmas?

Sorry for the questions but I’ve come to really respect your in-depth knowledge on these topics and really appreciate the time you put in to educating those of us who don’t work in the industry but have an interest in it.  Thank you.

My post was related to scheduling but I think the attached list of scheduled plant "Down Weeks" will answer your question. The information is from last week's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) and is mostly related to fleet orders in regard to priority codes and OTD (Order to Delivery) times which are much longer for fleet orders.

FDNB_1846_2018-11-09_Plant Down Weeks.pdf

Edited by ice-capades

12 hours ago, ice-capades said:

My post was related to scheduling but I think the attached list of scheduled plant "Down Weeks" will answer your question. The information is from last week's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) and is mostly related to fleet orders in regard to priority codes and OTD (Order to Delivery) times which are much longer for fleet orders.

FDNB_1846_2018-11-09_Plant Down Weeks.pdf

This does answer some questions. Thank you for sharing!

22 hours ago, ice-capades said:

The "OK to Buy" status has been achieved for the 2019 F-150's. Retail orders will start scheduling on Thursday, 11/15/2018.

Great news! Thanks so much! 🙌🏼👏🏼🙌🏼

On 11/12/2018 at 12:59 PM, POOPONYOU said:

Hey Cookiehumper, are you also on FRF? My status changed today to 'In Transit'. 

Yes Poop on FRF also same name

PRODUCTION WEEK SCHEDULING INFORMATION FOR THE WEEK OF 11/19/2018

No scheduling for any Ford or Lincoln vehicles due to the Thanksgiving holiday.

On 11/15/2018 at 5:05 PM, cookiehumper said:

Yes Poop on FRF also same name

What is FRF?

Received the VIN for my F-150 King Ranch this morning. Estimated delivery Dec. 26. Considering  the holidays we'll have to see how accurate that date is but at least  it's in the system.😎