2007 Ford Edge and Lincoln MKX Color Guides

Nope looks like you'll have to get cream or MKX to get white

I LOVE the copper color on the Edge..I wish they use it on the Mustang and Fusion also.

I've never heard of any car since the Model T not offering white, that seems too ridiculous to be true, and would surely cost lots of sales. Cream and white chocolate aren't white, this is the kind of crap that makes me think Ford is no different than they were under Nasser, "utterly clueless"!

Somebody please tell me I'm wrong here and those are just some of the available colors!!

I ordered Blazing Copper on my edge... Sight unseen... I sure hope I like it... Other than Black, Blazing Copper, Silver and that Dark Pewter color... Their color pallet sucks... Who picks out these colors? Oh, and the bright red looks nice as well...

Bill

I thought I saw somewhere that there was to be a color 'ORANGE CRUSH' rather than Blazing copper????? :shrug:

Look at this dealers inventory

http://www.patmillikenford.com/new_invento...ting&bhcp=1

Edited by TBN LEISHA

I've never heard of any car since the Model T not offering white, that seems too ridiculous to be true, and would surely cost lots of sales. Cream and white chocolate aren't white, this is the kind of crap that makes me think Ford is no different than they were under Nasser, "utterly clueless"!

Somebody please tell me I'm wrong here and those are just some of the available colors!!

Mazda3 hatch does not offer a true white ..

I believe neother does CX7

Igor

I have to say that color choice is not one of Ford's strong points. However, I'm the type that always choses the classic colors...and Orange ain't one of them! Yes, I know my Avatar is an Orange Edge, but I would probably buy it in Charcoal or Black.

Edited by Edgey