UAW-Vote Democrat 2020?

You Trump turds keep eating your BS, the fact remains that we have a felon in the white house right now.  He has done absolutely nothing but give tax breaks for the rich and he is not fooling anybody! The Deficit is worse than it has ever been and all his followers spread nothing but lies.  He has never had over 40% approval and he is going to easily lose the 2020 Elections!  

3 hours ago, dark270 said:

Yup no. 1. In golf visits. And spending    Ofc he said he wasn’t going to do that.    So he lied.   Are u asleep while trump is attempting to be president ?     #anyonebuttrump2020.   

Mad more people are working or is it the lower taxes?

With golf!

If president Trump is so bad why is Obama still trying to take credit again again?

Face it, democrats would suck brown dental floss for anything close to how the economy is running now.

All of it was done with ZERO democrat help or support and not a single dem voted for tax cuts for working people.

Sorry your gal lost.

Twice.

2 hours ago, chassisgroupleader said:

You Trump turds keep eating your BS, the fact remains that we have a felon in the white house right now.  He has done absolutely nothing but give tax breaks for the rich and he is not fooling anybody! The Deficit is worse than it has ever been and all his followers spread nothing but lies.  He has never had over 40% approval and he is going to easily lose the 2020 Elections!  

With all the media and democrats going after president Trump its just not fair*

*for all of them and people like you.

More people are WORKING

Working people pay TAXES.

Math, try it sometime!

29 minutes ago, cal50 said:

Mad more people are working or is it the lower taxes?

With golf!

If president Trump is so bad why is Obama still trying to take credit again again?

Face it, democrats would suck brown dental floss for anything close to how the economy is running now.

All of it was done with ZERO democrat help or support and not a single dem voted for tax cuts for working people.

Sorry your gal lost.

Twice.

I never said I voted for Hilliary.  Stop assuming.  It makes u look bad.   

He has visited his golf course 3x as much as any other president.  U can’t look past ur fascist mindset enough to see it. Face it. Ur slanted towards trump for some reason    But whatever u will never convince me trump is not a Russian agent.  Or to ever support that con man

best economy ??

Better look twice and read it for once 

the tax increase u speak off  wasn’t for working ppl and favored the rich   Data is out on that all u have to do is some research     But go ahead keep drinking the trump kool aid

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/07/25/cramer-remix-the-tale-of-two-economies.html

32 minutes ago, cal50 said:

With all the media and democrats going after president Trump its just not fair*

*for all of them and people like you.

More people are WORKING

Working people pay TAXES.

Math, try it sometime!

Too offset my tax increase. I’ve cut back on many things.  I refuse to participate in dum dum economics.   What happened last time we had a conman tariff man ?  Great Depression happened 

1 hour ago, dark270 said:

I never said I voted for Hilliary.  Stop assuming.  It makes u look bad.  

That's even more pathetic and funny you went with a bigger loser.

The up side is a 2nd Clinton will never be impeached.

2 hours ago, cal50 said:

That's even more pathetic and funny you went with a bigger loser.

The up side is a 2nd Clinton will never be impeached.

You are a joke.  And u voted for the biggest loser of all time and got conned into it. And to top it all off he is a racist pos.   

Edited by dark270

4 hours ago, dark270 said:

You are a joke.  And u voted for the biggest loser of all time and got conned into it. And to top it all off he is a racist pos.   

The "racist" are the ones who contiunually,non-stop,constantly mention race as the determining factor in what a person is about and how they probably think and feel.The Left turns around and does exactly that which it says it is against.Identity Politics,turning one group against another.You have been "race baited".I get a kick when nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden who are the epitome of advantaged, white bread upper class,elites cast bait for votes by condemning THEIR OWN RACE.Yeah,its all those others but never me.Oh and Kamala Harris,the one who is for reparations and her family owned slaves in Jamaica.See any hypocrisy?Slavery happened 150 years ago.Slavery was used all over the planet way back when.It is 7/26/2019 and nobody alive today had anything to do with slavery.A person will never be able to move forward until they are able to forgive the past.Wanna fight slavery,for real,slavery?Then go to the parts of the world where slavery exists today.The Democrats got nothing but "free for me",identity politics,hate Trump {he does act like an ass hole} reparations,hate the rich {and what have the poor done for you?}climate change,Sharia law.If a a democrat like AOC was elected president there would be a cultural revolution like the one that occurred in China under chairman Mao Tse Tung.Now go ahead and "label me" that type of name calling I expect from the Democrats.I must be HITLER-HITLER.

Edited by Fatso
correction
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, dark270 said:

Ah, racist.....

Is enforcing the laws passed by congress racist?

Deporting illegals is not racist, illegal is not a race.

A real racist was Robert Byrd , beloved democrat , clan ranking member and recruiter,

Want to keep guessing or  buy a vowel  ?

7 hours ago, cal50 said:

Ah, racist.....

Is enforcing the laws passed by congress racist?

Deporting illegals is not racist, illegal is not a race.

A real racist was Robert Byrd , beloved democrat , clan ranking member and recruiter,

Want to keep guessing or  buy a vowel  ?

Typical Fox News fashion.  U ignore and assume.  I never said he was racist for deporting ppl.     U assume that.  He is racist in the way he uses the language and what he says about ppl     And yes he is a racist .   Maybe u are upset because u are too and u relate to that?? Did I strike a nerve ?  Lmao.   U ignored the rest of the post so u must  have agreed with it.

maybe u should go back to school if u want to play with letters and numbers .

Edited by dark270

1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Bro, stop using the letter "U" instead of the word "you". You’re not Prince. 

First I’m not ur bro,  second I will choose to do whatvwr I want to do.   If I want to use. ‘U’. I will do so. .   

5 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

It makes us all look like a bunch of uneducated Neanderthals. 

The messages we are constantly bombarded with from the media and our political leaders are always divise.It is by design that we are kept at each others throats.The message is never one of unity ,unless it is rallying a particular group against another.The message is never what we share in common.The message is always "you are, a victim and its all your neighbors fault".Both sides play this same game.It is meant to divide and conquer.Listen to the tone of any major news network and its always very worrisome.The Weather Channel names storms, making them even more dramatic.Every news media,every talk show analyst,every late night political commentator {I mean comedian} has a job to do and that job is to keep you listening/watching in order to bolster ratings which = more advertising $$$$.Truth is that all who read and are participating in this blog are hard working,respectable and obviously intelligent people.We all have biases and although I may not agree with your opinion,I will fight to my death for your right to speak it.God Bless the United States of America.

Edited by Fatso
correction
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Oh please, there's nothing educational about network news. It's a reality tv show loosely disguised as news. 

Again a discerning person could get current events from it.  And there is crap on both sides of the fence.   Do u believe the earth is flat too ?  Lmao

1 hour ago, dark270 said:

Again a discerning person could get current events from it.  And there is crap on both sides of the fence.   Do u believe the earth is flat too ?  Lmao

I would rather read it in print and form my own opinion  rather than have a panel of talking heads yelling about how I need to think. 

Wikileaks' publication of hacked emails from Hillary Clinton Campaign Chairman John Podesta has shown that major personalities from the auto industry had a shot at being at being the Vice Presidential nominee, according to The Detroit News. General Motors Chairperson and CEO Mary Barra made the short list of contenders, and the campaign considered Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx, too.

Now why would the union support dems who support CEO's that ship our jobs overseas and close our plants?

Connect the dots!