First 07 Expedition EL on ebay

NightHawk150

The Expedition was never designed to be extended, it's far too boxy. It looks too much like the E-Series in profile, big and dorky. The Suburban doesn't look this ungainly.

Well, I think it looks really good. The interior has a nice color scheme. My only gripe is the radio... it looks antiquated.... It would be nicer if had a bigger readout with a dot matrix display. Just my 2 cents.

Have you been by Michigan Truck latley? That truck is far better in person!!!!!!!

Oh yes, I've seen both the Navi and Expy up close and in person. They look better in person, especially the nose on the Navigator, but the overall update is very inadequate to correct its conversion van proportions. And the look isn't rugged at all, in fact it looks more like a giant minivan than a sprung and tough SUV.

The interior is a marked improvement in the Expedition, although the Navigator interior looks about the same, just a lot more retro and with GIGANTIC binnacles. Some of the exterior detailing is very cheesy, like a bad aftermarket conversion. Of all things, I like the snout the best on the Navigator and I don't like giant sloping grille on the expy or the notched out headlight. The new nose on the Navigator doesn't really match the VERY boxy body design, but it looks good when you view it from the right position.

Has anybody noticed how many parts and seams there are all over the trim of the car? I think there are about 4 on the two toned fender design element round the front and rear wheel wells. These really look bad close up! Nothing fits smoothly and when you look down the side of the car, all the ill-fitting plastic and trim really stands out. It reminds me of the the last gen Surburban with all of that horrible trim.

The Expedition is still competitive, while I think the Navigator is probably trying to make-up for its inadequacies with extra bling. The Nav approach might work if they undercut the competition by more than $5,000.

Edited by Edgey

Funny, I contacted the dealer and they told me the EL is ready to take immediate delivery, yet when other dealers have been contacted they all say that none can be released. Has anyone had any luck with purchasing the EL or does this dealer just not know that they are put on hold?

Thanks