2021 Bronco Equipment Series & Exterior Colors

2021-Bronco-2dr-4dr-Trims-Sheet-1.jpg

2021-Bronco-2dr-4dr-Trims-Sheet-2.jpg

2021-Bronco-2dr-4dr-Color-Sheet.jpg

Edited by ice-capades

2 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Nice labeling the thread production information 

you’re more of a tease than I am 😂

Ford has still not released the order guide though. 

The 2021 Bronco Order Guide has not been released yet but will be provided as soon as it's available. 

2021 BRONCO PRICE LIST - MSRP PRICES

Base - 2-Door 4x4 with Part Time Selectable Engagement                                    $28,500

Big Bend - 2-Door 4x4 with Part Time Selectable Engagement                             $33,385

Black Diamond - 2-Door 4x4 with Part Time Selectable Engagement                  $36,050

Outer Banks - 2-Door 4x4 with Part Time Selectable Engagement                       $38,955

Badlands - 2-Door Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement      $42,095

Wildtrak - 2-Door Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement        $48,875

First Edition - 2-Door Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement  $59,305

Base - 4-Door 4x4 with Part Time Selectable Engagement                                     $33,200

Big Bend - 4-Door 4x4 with Part Time Selectable Engagement                              $35,880

Black Diamond - 4-Door 4x4 with Part Time Selectable Engagement                   $38,545

Outer Banks - 4-Door 4x4 with Part Time Selectable Engagement                        $41,450

Badlands - 4-Door Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement       $44,590

Wildtrak - 4-Door Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement         $51,370  

First Edition - 4-Door Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement   $63,500

Destination & Delivery = $1,495

It's a bit strange that Ford released the 2021 Bronco Price List to Dealers but not the order guide, especially since they're taking reservations. The only prices are those in my post above and there are no options per the current price list. Vehicle order guides are normally released when the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens but considering the 2021 Bronco won't go into production for quite some time perhaps that's why Ford isn't releasing the order guide yet. Further adventures to follow!

The build and price site is open now. And they’ve announced no x plan pricing available. Which probably mean ADM. which probably means they can keep them and shove them you know where. 

47 minutes ago, flashfearless said:

The build and price site is open now. And they’ve announced no x plan pricing available. Which probably mean ADM. which probably means they can keep them and shove them you know where. 

I kinda have to agree....as a shareholder of Ford stock, I am allowed to use X-Plan and request a PIN from Ford...but, seeing as Bronco will be exempt from X-Plan, I may just take my PIN across the showroom and get a Lincoln.

2 hours ago, flashfearless said:

No dealer that was willing to accept x plan is going to charge ADM.  They don’t have to accept x plan on any vehicle.   Even with the x plan spiff check from Ford the dealer is only getting about $500 over invoice.  Most dealers say they will still honor x plan pricing if you have a valid pin even though it won’t be an official plan sale.  The only caveat is the doc fee may be higher.  And there are a lot of dealers advertising below invoice pricing.  It’s really not a big issue.

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) here's the scheduling and production timetable for the 2021 Bronco.

• 12/07/2020 - Order Bank Open Date
  • 01/14/2021 - Scheduling Begins
  • 03/22/2021 - Job #1 Date

22 minutes ago, HotRunrGuy said:

Already on ebay,,,,

HRG

2021 Bronco brochure.JPG

Someone actually paid $39.50 on eBay for a brochure that Ford dealers buy for $2.00 each! It's not like the brochures are sold out for the model year! Ford will sell and print as many brochures as Dealers order. 

Edited by ice-capades

14 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Someone actually paid $39.50 on eBay for a brochure that Ford dealers buy for $2.00 each! It's not like the brochures are sold out for the model year! Ford will sell and print as many brochures as Dealers order. 

There's a sucker born every minute 

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the revised scheduling and production timetable for the 2021 Bronco.

• 01/18/2021 - 2021MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 03/18/2021 - 2021MY Scheduling Begins
  • 05/03/2021 - 2021MY Job #1 Date
Edited by ice-capades

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the revised scheduling and production timetable for the 2021 Bronco.

• 01/19/2021 - 2021MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 03/18/2021 - 2021MY Scheduling Begins
  • 05/03/2021 - 2021MY Job #1 Date

Per yesterday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin)

STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT SALES - 2021 MY BRONCO ALLOCATION
Due to extremely high retail demand for the Bronco, Government Sales will not have production allocation for 2021 MY. So far there has only been a few orders placed and we have been requested to provide P.O’s to justify building these units. At this time we are assuming we will have allocation for the 2022 MY.

Posted (edited)

I like it!  On my way from CHI to DET this morning, got passed by a blue 2-door softtop, pretty sure it was a Badlands trim.  Honestly, those 35's are pretty noisy,,,

HRG

Driver was not wearing a mask (vehicle had M-plates on it)  Hahahaha!

Edited by HotRunrGuy