To Otis Ford Anti-Fan Club President

beechkid

I have seen similiar circumstances before. Ford has abosultely no responsibility for this situation and for them to even get involved would likely place them and your ability to recover in jepardy. You have a clear case of insurance fraud......file a felony complaint with either your local police agency or your state attorney general!

I would buy that on a new vehicle with a warranty problem, but not on a poorly run body shop.

Ford forced the sale of a Dealership in Canfield, because the dealership had been proven guilty of tampering with odometers.

If you would really like to FIX this dealership, take your problem throught the legal channels. Then Ford will handle it.

I am sorry, but that doesn't cut it. The product says "Ford", the dealership has a big "Ford" sign out front, the brochures they hand out say "Ford" on them. If the dealerrship gets out of line, then Ford should be involved.

But, Mark "OTISFORDSUCKS" Gatz didn't have a problem with the "Ford" product itself. He wrecked his leased car, which happened to be a Ford Thunderbird. He then took it to an independently owned body shop that happened to be located at a "Ford" dealer. That body shop, not the Ford Motor Company nor the Ford dealer, put a used part on his car.

The people responsible for this problem is Mark Gatz himself, the body shop and Mark's insurance company. "Ford" should not and will probably never get involved. I think his ranting should be taken to the "Body Shop Forums" or Insurance Co. Forums", not the "Blue Oval Forums".

NLPRacing: Just for your information dude, the "dealer" owned the body shop. One more thing, I didn't wreck my car, a guy ran a stop sign and broaded sided me - Mr. Know-It-All-Genius. Thank you. http://www.otisfordsucks.com Website recently updated fall 2005.

Exactly Mark, the "dealer" owned the body shop. "Ford" has nothing to do with the collision repair business of a body shop affiliated with one of their dealers. If it were warranty work, then your claim against "Ford" would have merit. Your car was wrecked, you claim it wasn't your fault, but never the less, it was wrecked. Ford supplied you with a great car and it got "broaded sided" about NINE years ago. Your body shop & insurance company screwed you, not "Ford"! So, dude, move on and get a life already.

Exactly Mark, the "dealer" owned the body shop. "Ford" has nothing to do with the collision repair business of a body shop affiliated with one of their dealers. If it were warranty work, then your claim against "Ford" would have merit. Your car was wrecked, you claim it wasn't your fault, but never the less, it was wrecked. Ford supplied you with a great car and it got "broaded sided" about NINE years ago. Your body shop & insurance company screwed you, not "Ford"! So, dude, move on and get a life already.

Could not have said it better my self! I think I might create a site with the following address: www.otisfordsucksshouldmoveon.org and we can all hack on gatz. B)

Lets all let Mr. Gatz know just how much we apreciate him spamming blueoval forums! :

Domain name: OTISFORDSUCKS.COM

Administrative Contact:

Gatz, M sagitariansax@aol.com

4 king st

Hamptonbays, NY 11946

US

+1.631.728.1693

FIRE AWAY!

:lol: :lol:

That must be upsetting, considering that you prefer being rear-ended.

:lol:

To freakin funny!!!!! :lol:

Lets all let Mr. Gatz know just how much we apreciate him spamming blueoval forums! :

Domain name: OTISFORDSUCKS.COM

Administrative Contact:

Gatz, M sagitariansax@aol.com

4 king st

Hamptonbays, NY 11946

US

+1.631.728.1693

FIRE AWAY!

:lol: :lol:

To freakin funny!!!!! :lol:

He uses AOL? Now we know he's a glutton for punishment. I'm not one to talk though....of course, I don't actually PAY for it. :lol:

01FOCI: Spelling. -5 "too". Thank you. http://www.otisfordsucks.com

Once again, if all you can do is be the spelling Nazi... Take a nice pistol say a dirty harry 44 mag, load it, point at temple and pull trigger. Then all your "problems" will be gone in a shot!

Myself and the rest of the gang pretty much shut you down a few posts ago. So go ahead, take my advice and pull the trigger if its that bad. Here is Oregon you can legally take pills. So whats the hold up, its socially acceptable now, just one easy squeeze of the trigger! Common thousands of Americans do it every year and you can too!

Good Day!

• 2 weeks later...

This guy has mental issues, 9 YEARS, I looked at his his site, he is the one who F-ED up, everything on there shows his 3rd grade cant get my way attitude, the dealer offered him money that wasnt good enough.

The courts wont take it so he thinks he should go to every Ford site and bash Ford, I think Ford should SUE him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSER@MARKGA :wacko: TZ.com