Where's Deboot?

Dr X

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know where Deboot is? :shrug:

Whats up doc? Yeah, believe it or not I finaly got him to stop and give me a second of his time. He said we're having a meeting with international(maybe next week), also the union is preparing an info. package containing all our questions, and supposedly they will be posting in the great hall a list of who is taking the buyouts(updated daily). We'll see. Take care!! :gang:

There as been alot going on at AAI. What ever we try to do is a fight with the Company. I do go through the plant and if you have a question stop me or call me 7330. You are right I have not been in the paint shop I will get in the shop soon. Also we will have the right people to give you all answers to your question on the buy out and I will have a board put in in the great hall and up dated every day so you can get the numbers of buy outs in our plant to help you out if you want to take a buy out or not. There will a new attendance policy on the floor for you all to look at and the Dist. Rep will be around to explain it to you all it will only affect the Employees who have attendance problem. So keep that in mine. Also for you that don't know I got a $20,000.00 Grievance award for the engine line 30 pluse people got that money the first time in the that has happen in the plant because the Company violated the Maste Agreement. Also we will be going to a new way of doing our Grievance it is a on line system so no one can lose a Grievance any more and we can track it as well. All so working on keeping Mazda 6 in our plant as well. There is a lot more going on and as been going. Also I just about got the Mazda Retirement done and there will a meeting when that is done. If you have a problem with me come an see me and we can work through it.

There as been alot going on at AAI. What ever we try to do is a fight with the Company. I do go through the plant and if you have a question stop me or call me 7330. You are right I have not been in the paint shop I will get in the shop soon. Also we will have the right people to give you all answers to your question on the buy out and I will have a board put in in the great hall and up dated every day so you can get the numbers of buy outs in our plant to help you out if you want to take a buy out or not. There will a new attendance policy on the floor for you all to look at and the Dist. Rep will be around to explain it to you all it will only affect the Employees who have attendance problem. So keep that in mine. Also for you that don't know I got a $20,000.00 Grievance award for the engine line 30 pluse people got that money the first time in the that has happen in the plant because the Company violated the Maste Agreement. Also we will be going to a new way of doing our Grievance it is a on line system so no one can lose a Grievance any more and we can track it as well. All so working on keeping Mazda 6 in our plant as well. There is a lot more going on and as been going. Also I just about got the Mazda Retirement done and there will a meeting when that is done. If you have a problem with me come an see me and we can work through it. the problem the membership has with the attendance policies in the past is not accepting drs notes. if my dr tells me to stay home (not infecting others, not endangering myself, etc.) it should be honored. :angry:

Good for you for taking the time to explain. I think it is great that you go on here to find out what the problems are. The membership must remember that there is only one of him(DeBoot) and over 3,000 of us. These are uncertain times for all of us. I can honestly say even with 13.5 years in I am still on the fence. I must say he has been visible on the B shift. I have seen him several times for the past two weeks. Thank You.

There as been alot going on at AAI. What ever we try to do is a fight with the Company. I do go through the plant and if you have a question stop me or call me 7330. You are right I have not been in the paint shop I will get in the shop soon. Also we will have the right people to give you all answers to your question on the buy out and I will have a board put in in the great hall and up dated every day so you can get the numbers of buy outs in our plant to help you out if you want to take a buy out or not. There will a new attendance policy on the floor for you all to look at and the Dist. Rep will be around to explain it to you all it will only affect the Employees who have attendance problem. So keep that in mine. Also for you that don't know I got a $20,000.00 Grievance award for the engine line 30 pluse people got that money the first time in the that has happen in the plant because the Company violated the Maste Agreement. Also we will be going to a new way of doing our Grievance it is a on line system so no one can lose a Grievance any more and we can track it as well. All so working on keeping Mazda 6 in our plant as well. There is a lot more going on and as been going. Also I just about got the Mazda Retirement done and there will a meeting when that is done. If you have a problem with me come an see me and we can work through it.

Dave, whats the news on the layoffs' that need to be done. How many? Regardless of how many take buyouts-I've heard 450 all the way to 650 need to be layed off. Before I can make a decision on buyouts, I need that question answered--thats all I need :runaway:

Dave, whats the news on the layoffs' that need to be done. How many? Regardless of how many take buyouts-I've heard 450 all the way to 650 need to be layed off. Before I can make a decision on buyouts, I need that question answered--thats all I need :runaway:

The buy-outs are going to play a big part in what happens in the plant. We all know what Mazda wants I'm talking with them and will keep you up dated on whats going on. Just as soon as I know I will put a letter in the plant so all will know. Also if you are not in the new program you will use Doc. notes just like you do now. Also the Membership will vote yes or no if we at AAI want the new program or not. I took the survey that I put out in the plant and put together what the membership said. I got back over 1,500 of them... Oh thats right I can't handle the presure. Thats why I stood in front of the membership the first time and buy the way the first program we turn down is now being used in 3 other plants in the Ford system. And they all have new products. I think this one is better and when I was at Sub 2 I went over the new program and all the plants said it was better then the first one...

The buy-outs are going to play a big part in what happens in the plant. We all know what Mazda wants I'm talking with them and will keep you up dated on whats going on. Just as soon as I know I will put a letter in the plant so all will know. Also if you are not in the new program you will use Doc. notes just like you do now. Also the Membership will vote yes or no if we at AAI want the new program or not. I took the survey that I put out in the plant and put together what the membership said. I got back over 1,500 of them... Oh thats right I can't handle the presure. Thats why I stood in front of the membership the first time and buy the way the first program we turn down is now being used in 3 other plants in the Ford system. And they all have new products. I think this one is better and when I was at Sub 2 I went over the new program and all the plants said it was better then the first one...

Edited by ddeb

Dave, I don't know what Mazda wants so thats why I'm asking. My senority falls less than 600 so I will need to know PRIOR to my decision on the buyouts'. Which I believe we need to know by next month?? I appreciate any info and so will all the others that fall into this category. :huh:

Dave, I don't know what Mazda wants so thats why I'm asking. My senority falls less than 600 so I will need to know PRIOR to my decision on the buyouts'. Which I believe we need to know by next month?? I appreciate any info and so will all the others that fall into this category. :huh:

The town hall we had with Gary Roe it was said 450 people. We are talking with Mazda now and I can tell the number has went down. I'm not done yet. There are other thing that can be done to save money without takeing people out. And that is what I'm working on. I will keep the membership up dated.

Hey bro. As we have said in the past, why are we even thinking about changing the contract now? You don't change a contract in the middle of it. The more we give up now the less there is when it comes time to negotiate a new contract. And what is the definition when talking about missing work? Medical or AWOL'S?

The town hall we had with Gary Roe it was said 450 people. We are talking with Mazda now and I can tell the number has went down. I'm not done yet. There are other thing that can be done to save money without takeing people out. And that is what I'm working on. I will keep the membership up dated.

Well thats good news. Thanks for the feedback. I agree, getting rid of people should be the last thing to happen. Besides the company is the one who brought all the extra people here in the first place. Hopefully this won't happen again when people take these buyouts, and the company tries to allow others to transfer in. :nonono: Keep us informed on here-this is the most info we've gotten

Hey bro. As we have said in the past, why are we even thinking about changing the contract now? You don't change a contract in the middle of it. The more we give up now the less there is when it comes time to negotiate a new contract. And what is the definition when talking about missing work? Medical or AWOL'S?

I here you. But to keep product in our plant it is something we need to do. Also all the members of Sub 2 are makeing their own attendance program. And all the Locals will have them end when the Contract ends. And all the deta will be given to the UNION when we go to the big table in 07 and then UNION will negotiate one for all the Ford Plants and it will be our Contract. That was a motion I made at Sub 2 and passed 100% By all the leadership there.. So far the plants that has put in attendance program and voted on by the membership has been promise new products. Have a good UNION DAY...

I here you. But to keep product in our plant it is something we need to do. Also all the members of Sub 2 are makeing their own attendance program. And all the Locals will have them end when the Contract ends. And all the deta will be given to the UNION when we go to the big table in 07 and then UNION will negotiate one for all the Ford Plants and it will be our Contract. That was a motion I made at Sub 2 and passed 100% By all the leadership there.. So far the plants that has put in attendance program and voted on by the membership has been promise new products. Have a good UNION DAY...

Don't you think pitting plant vs plant for future work is something the union should be against? I'm not just talking about attendance but concessions and outsourcing and such.