flagman

Ordered my F150 Tremor today!

Fully loaded, dealer said no option for 4:10 gears, but hero card and when I built one at Ford.com, and both show 4:10 available, can anyone help here, thanks, flagman

The order guide show that as available with the Torsen front differential which is listed as late availability.  Maybe it’s still not available or if it is

maybe the dealer didn’t realize it’s part of that option (61T),

On 6/17/2021 at 7:32 PM, flagman said:

Fully loaded, dealer said no option for 4:10 gears, but hero card and when I built one at Ford.com, and both show 4:10 available, can anyone help here, thanks, flagman

I Ordered one today too w/ the Torsen and noticed that on Ford's site, it says 4.10  Torsen. However on my DORA, it says 3.73 gearing early on in the list and further down lists the Torsen diff with no ratio next to it. It will be a surprise when it gets here- I guess. Did the dealer give you a time window as to when you would expect it?

No time, but expect a delay with the Torsen. He said the same thing, we’ll have to wait and see what gears we get as there was no specific option for 4:10. Flagman

I believe the 4.1 notation for the Torsen front diff. refers to the torsen bias ratio on the diff and not the gearing. Tremors should come with 3.73 gearing front and back. I know the build summary says a 4.1 axle, but I believe this to be an error. 

Source: spoke with torsen about the diff they shipped to ford for the tremor vs raptor (they're the same unit btw).

Nice! I tried to but still haven't given up on my Lariat build truck just yet.. but thought about canceling and reordering the tremor.... If it was available with the power boost and/or 6.5 bed I would have but those were two things I'd like to have. 

Good news, at least as far as news goes anyway. Dealer sent me an email with my VIN number and shows the build date is October 18th, I won't get too excited though, I think we know this could be postponed but either way it'd be nice to get it this year,, flagman

Good news, indeed!

Tremor made it from KC to Arizona by rail, waiting for delivery to dealership…probably next week. flagman