Is this possible?

On July 6 I received a message from my salesman saying that our 22MY Super Duty was scheduled for production on July 22.  Today I received a message from him stating "Your new truck has been produced, now all we have to do is get it here.  I'll let you know when it's on its way."  So, none of the tracking data that I'm accessing daily on the internet indicates what the salesman is telling me.  In fact I can't even see a window sticker, although I have had a VIN since July 6.  What ya think, is what the salesman is telling me possible?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Gadget said:

Could be a stock order that happens to meet your specs as the did the Job #1 production?  Just a speculation.

Yep, I think it's all speculation for all of us until our new vehicles are unloaded at our respective dealerships.  My dealership is pretty small, in fact the only new car dealership in the county.  The salesman told me when I placed our order on 04/16/2021 that they only had one allocation for a '22 Super Duty, and that it was being used for our truck.  I was told this again when I signed papers for the COVP.  They have received a couple of 21MY F350'S here lately, and their website shows a couple more in transit, all F350's. One of the two already received must have been sold when it arrived as it didn't make it to the lot.  The other is on the lot, and it's a pretty truck, just not what I want or need.  As far as me being lucky or chosen, I don't have much confidence in that either, but a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.  ?

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mirage Flatter said:

Yep, I think it's all speculation for all of us until our new vehicles are unloaded at our respective dealerships.  My dealership is pretty small, in fact the only new car dealership in the county.  The salesman told me when I placed our order on 04/16/2021 that they only had one allocation for a '22 Super Duty, and that it was being used for our truck.  I was told this again when I signed papers for the COVP.  They have received a couple of 21MY F350'S here lately, and their website shows a couple more in transit, all F350's. One of the two already received must have been sold when it arrived as it didn't make it to the lot.  The other is on the lot, and it's a pretty truck, just not what I want or need.  As far as me being lucky or chosen, I don't have much confidence in that either, but a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.  ?

I don't have tracking access but, if you post the VIN number, I can check to see when the vehicle was invoiced and if the Window Sticker is available. 

Your other option is to put in a tracking request at https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/forum/80-vehicle-locator-by-ford-employees/. Be sure to read the rules first as they are strictly enforced. 

• Like 1