My notes on adaptive cruise

road turtle

Short story, I LOVE IT.  Especially towing a 5th wheel.

I've discovered that if you're slowed by vehicles in front of you, turning on left signal, it will begin increasing speed. One issue it does have, IMO, system waits a little too long to react to vehicles slowing in front of you to begin reacting.  Especially if it's still accelerating up to speed.

It does not like someone jumping in front of you going into panic collision mode.

Very satisfied with system controlling down grades  up hill, it will show up to 4mph before it downshifts

19 minutes ago, road turtle said:

I've discovered that if you're slowed by vehicles in front of you, turning on left signal, it will begin increasing speed. One issue it does have, IMO, system waits a little too long to react to vehicles slowing in front of you to begin reacting.  Especially if it's still accelerating up to speed.

It does not like someone jumping in front of you going into panic collision mode.

Very satisfied with system controlling down grades  up hill, it will show up to 4mph before it downshifts

You can change the distance/sensitivity settings for the Adaptive Cruise Control. 

Edited by ice-capades
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, road turtle said:

My new F350 is the 1st vehicle I've had with this.  I really like it to seems to be a relaxed driving experience.