After market spray in bed liner

mww982

After market spray in bed liner?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which after market spray in bed liner?

• Line-X
    • Rhino Liner

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/12/2022 at 08:47 PM

16 minutes ago, Ralph K said:

Thanks. Do you know if it can it be sprayed over the factory bedliner? or factory has to be removed first? 

I’m sorry, I don’t know the answer to that. Maybe just give line-x a call. Our guys here local are really good with questions. 

All,

I've seen a few folks mention that Ford adds a Ford Logo inside the bed of trucks sprayed at the factory.  That sounds cool and all, but I have a big black aluminum toolbox that covers that up, so I have not seen mine in years as it was done by Ford.  My new '22 will not be sprayed due to huge delay so I opted to get done locally by LineX when it arrives, or I may take on the challenge and do myself.  I'm not scared to do it myself, just have more money than I have time these days, but I hate leaving my truck anywhere, even at the dealer.  I avoid leaving my truck at a dealer unless I have no choice.  I do all my own regular maintenance like filters, oil changes and tires and balance.

Does Ford just stick on the Ford logo on the bed back wall before they spray?  Can't possibly be a different bed back wall, right?

787Toolman.

On 1/30/2022 at 3:01 PM, 787Toolman said:

All,

I've seen a few folks mention that Ford adds a Ford Logo inside the bed of trucks sprayed at the factory.  That sounds cool and all, but I have a big black aluminum toolbox that covers that up, so I have not seen mine in years as it was done by Ford.  My new '22 will not be sprayed due to huge delay so I opted to get done locally by LineX when it arrives, or I may take on the challenge and do myself.  I'm not scared to do it myself, just have more money than I have time these days, but I hate leaving my truck anywhere, even at the dealer.  I avoid leaving my truck at a dealer unless I have no choice.  I do all my own regular maintenance like filters, oil changes and tires and balance.

Does Ford just stick on the Ford logo on the bed back wall before they spray?  Can't possibly be a different bed back wall, right?

787Toolman.

I suspect its just a piece of plastic stuck to the bed before the liner is applied.

the box is not different.

I ordered a 22 f 250 6.7 PS lariat ultimate with bed liner, cover, 20” wheels, 5th wheel prep, and safe.  I passed on AS.  The order went out on 1 December with 16.5k down for my new truck.  The confirmation came back on 14 December.  I was loosing heart with the process and almost pulled the trigger on a Ram 2500 loaded - problem was it wasn’t a ford and I’d regret it.  So I’m all in and playing the waiting game.  22 SD with a limited production due to parts shortage along with possible design changes behind the curtain for 23’s.  I’ll keep everything as ordered and wait.  Who knows, it may be worth rolling in the barn and covering instead of trading off for the next truck.  As for price increases, hmm - cash down and ordered before increase kicked in, and informed on fords price increase policy (thank you Ice), I’m not concerned.  So, if your order is in and confirmed hang tough.  From what read and hear, 2022 is worth every day of the wait.

Edited by Capt Dave 778
Left out 5th wheel prep
  • Like 1