Seat cover recommendations?

Does anyone have recommendations for seat covers for a reasonable price? Would prefer them to be custom or at least a tight fit. Looking for front only, I have an STX so would like the middle console cover included. I like the Carhartt precision fit but they are almost $450. If you have pics that would be great. Thanks! 

Correct they are pricey but they fit great and they're very heavy duty, the console cover fit great almost looks Factory, the seat back part where you put your back that wraps around to the cup holder area it's great also but the part around the cup holder area was designed by an idiot...

3 months later they are still trying to get it figured out I can't believe that I'm the only person complaining about a fit that bad.

They actually redesigned it and sent me out one of the new design but it's just as bad as the first...(see pic)

They said it must be my truck but nobody's ever complained about this oh, I said well then how come it doesn't fit my 2019 either I got two defective consoles that were made differently than everyone else's???

20211206_165605.jpg

20211020_175229.jpg

20211020_174910.jpg

• Like 1

I was just in my local Line-X dealer last week.  They have really nice looking seat covers.  The back seat ones were $450 I think, website has them cheaper than that.  I believe you can look at them at https://www.tigertough.com/seat-covers .  ...and no I'm not affiliated with Line-X or Tiger Tough, I'm just going to get them for my truck.

Edited by CBears
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/24/2022 at 11:46 AM, winkzoot said:

Do the covers interfere with the seat ventilation or heating?

I'm from TigerTough seat covers so I'm referring specifically to ours but I think it's fair to say this would apply to all seat covers.

They don't have any noticeable effect on heated seats. I have them on my truck in Minnesota so I'm pretty experienced in using heated seats with them. ?

They do affect ventilation slightly. It's not that it won't work at all because the seat covers are breathable but you would most likely notice a difference.

• 1 year later...

I'm also a big fan of the Wetokole seat covers. I have them in my F-150 STX, and they're great. They're custom-fit to the truck, so they fit like a glove. Although Wet Okole seat covers are typically more expensive than some of the other options on the market, but they are well-made and offer excellent protection for your truck's seats.

Edited by Williamh