The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

I had been thinking about purchasing a spare charging cord to use when I travel and am staying with relatives.  Checking the Lincoln and dealer websites they want $650 for one.

I checked out Webasto's website.  Webasto is the supplier of the charging cords for Ford and Lincoln PHEVs.

I was able to purchase one for $282 including tax and $35 shipping.  I ordered it last Friday and it arrived yesterday.

They have 2 options for the TurboCord:  One is strictly 240V capable.  The other is 120V/240V capable and is similar to the one supplied with my Corsair GT.

Webasto changed their website after I ordered mine and it is a hot mess and difficult to find where to order one.

Here is the current link to the website to order one:

https://store.evsolutions.com/turbocord-ev-charger-c20.aspx

about 6 months ago, the Ford accessories site had that charging cord listed for $59, so I ordered one. After 2-3 weeks, the dealer called me and said he's getting no record of availability, so I admitted that I was just taking advantage of an obvious error, and just cancel the order,,,

HRG

charging cord.JPG

1 hour ago, HotRunrGuy said:

about 6 months ago, the Ford accessories site had that charging cord listed for $59, so I ordered one. After 2-3 weeks, the dealer called me and said he's getting no record of availability, so I admitted that I was just taking advantage of an obvious error, and just cancel the order,,,

HRG

Hi HRG. Still listed on another Ford site: https://www.fordgenuineautoparts.com/oem-parts/ford-gfci-integrated-cord-vlc5z10b706b

Worth another try, this time ordering directly, instead of through your Dealer (if that was what you did last time)? 😉

Good luck.

Edited by bbf2530

i need to try this service