Truck Order Update

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

I sold my current F250 and would like to see if someone would mind getting me a build date on my truck so I can plan our vacation.

Order Number: J11M

VIN: 1FT7W2BN5NEE13091

Thank you!

Why didn’t you ask your dealer.  They have the data at their fingertips.  Make them do their job.

You can’t ask for employee tracking until you have 15 quality posts, the go to the employee forum.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Worthless reply, but thanks!

John, to get tracking through blue oval forum you must have 15 posts first, it is also not requested on this thread but the Vehicle Locator by Ford Employees sub forum. Good news for you is you have a vin number so it is scheduled at a minimum but you won’t get a better response for now. 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

I’m sorry for the sarcastic response. I was hoping for a quick answer and not have to bother the dealer. 

Bother the dealer???  The one you’re paying $60k+?  The one who has instant access to the data you want?  I understand not liking the dealer but they’re taking your money make them do their job.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 3/14/2022 at 10:47 AM, John Mitchell said:

I sold my current F250 and would like to see if someone would mind getting me a build date on my truck so I can plan our vacation.

Thank you!

If you have the order number and VIN, and this is a US order, you can use the Chat on Ford.com and ask if they have your vehicle's build date. Takes a few minutes for what I assume is a bot to look it up. I had my build week, but learned the date from this.

Do you not have your email where you got your VIN that has the production week?

14 hours ago, hotrodmex said:

If you have the order number and VIN, and this is a US order, you can use the Chat on Ford.com and ask if they have your vehicle's build date. Takes a few minutes for what I assume is a bot to look it up. I had my build week, but learned the date from this.

Do you not have your email where you got your VIN that has the production week?

You can just go to the Ford Order tracking page and check too:  https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

If he enters his order info it will show that it is in production.

On 3/15/2022 at 1:47 AM, John Mitchell said:

Thank you!

I wouldn't commit too much planning around a build date. Lots of factors can hold up delivery after production starts.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 3:45 PM, Gumpman said:

I received word that my F250 XLT is scheduled for week of May 2.  I ordered it on February 8.  No so bad if it holds true.  

I ordered Feb 9 but didn't get an email last week, I'm hoping that next week I will, as this week they are not scheduling this week, but I know I should be the next order at my dealership! Hopefully, yours doesn't get pushed back too much, and maybe you'll have it before the end of June!! Very jealous haha 

On 3/14/2022 at 3:00 PM, akirby said:

Why didn’t you ask your dealer.  They have the data at their fingertips.  Make them do their job.

You can’t ask for employee tracking until you have 15 quality posts, the go to the employee forum.

I've been trying to get my dealer to do help (with at least updates) for several weeks.   After reading posts about dealers that reached out to let their buyer know about different commodity restraints and offering to have long LT items removed I am wondering if I picked the wrong dealer.

On 3/28/2022 at 3:28 PM, LabCrazy said:

I've been trying to get my dealer to do help (with at least updates) for several weeks.   After reading posts about dealers that reached out to let their buyer know about different commodity restraints and offering to have long LT items removed I am wondering if I picked the wrong dealer.

14 hours ago, 08DURAMAX said:

This is my issue. My salesman is super old and doesn’t seem to know much. Not very responsive either. What ever. I guess it will be here when it gets here. 

You guys need to talk to the sales mgr not the sales people.  If the sales mgr doesn’t know or won’t help go to the GM.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2022 at 2:45 PM, Gumpman said:

I received word that my F250 XLT is scheduled for week of May 2.  I ordered it on February 8.  No so bad if it holds true.  

I know someone that ordered an  F250 XLT on Mar 10th. Received VIN Mar 23rd and was told by dealer truck was scheduled for week of May 2nd. Priority code with his dealer was 13.