2020 escape rear shock absorbers leaking

2020 Escape Titanium AWD,,  29K miles needed rear tires..  Both shocks were  found to  be leaking, bad enough that  tires  wore way early-- 

Now the problem--- supposedly  there are NO shocks  for replacement available (and no future  availability  times given  either ) in the entire country, and  none  aftermarket either ,--

so  if I keep driving  the new tires  will be ruined also .

Now the question   is this or will this  be resolved  soon ??.   

54 minutes ago, mcisler said:

2020 Escape Titanium AWD,,  29K miles needed rear tires..  Both shocks were  found to  be leaking, bad enough that  tires  wore way early-- 

Now the problem--- supposedly  there are NO shocks  for replacement available (and no future  availability  times given  either ) in the entire country, and  none  aftermarket either ,--

so  if I keep driving  the new tires  will be ruined also .

Now the question   is this or will this  be resolved  soon ??.   

I have a fwd 2020 Escape hybrid and so far no early wear on rear tires. I believe shock absorbers are wear and tear items. Do you live on a pot holed road or a nothern state with pot holed roads everywhere? I guess check for TSB on problem to see if this an issue or just a wear and tear issue because of bad roads. 

16 hours ago, mcisler said:

they are covered 3years /36Kmi--  no dirt roads--potholes- etc. problem is there are  NO  replacements available  even in  the aftermarket

Maybe try a salvage/junk yard then?    That's crazy that parts for a high volume 2-year old Ford are unavailable!

-Ovaltine

tried that---  nothing found in this area --- ebay motors has  some ( but not in pairs)  and 60$--80$  ea.  for  something that   might  be as  bad as what I have .

Hard to believe there  is nothing available in the Ford system  as they are still building escapes ..