WHERE'S MY CHILD SUPPORT?????????

dora_candelario

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who's fault is this?

Obviously, the man not paying for his kids.

Not the company, nor the bank, nor the goverment.

You are also to blame. I'm sure you would have figured out after 1 or 2 kids that he wasnt for you. Now you have 5 kids that will do without because you couldn't keep your legs closed. Or you have some kind of clingy chick syndrome where you kept begging him to come back.

Now tell me again how this is the problem of any Ford employees? That will be losing their jobs. Many of whom are happily married to wonderful people.

Maybe he ran away because you are a freak and you now deny him access to his kids.

Until we hear his side, you are just afreak out to libel someone.

Doesn't matter who left who. Im sure he's a WHOLE lot happier now by the sound of things.

I hope so , but doubt it....

who's fault is this?

You are also to blame. I'm sure you would have figured out after 1 or 2 kids that he wasnt for you. Now you have 5 kids that will do without because you couldn't keep your legs closed. Or you have some kind of clingy chick syndrome where you kept begging him to come back.

Now tell me again how this is the problem of any Ford employees? That will be losing their jobs. Many of whom are happily married to wonderful people.

Maybe he ran away because you are a freak and you now deny him access to his kids.

Libel are false statements against another... this was written for someone that could tell me who's at fault.. Like a white collar... You must not be him... I wish he would have ran....

Your presence here suggests otherwise.

Jerry Springer is always looking for guests.

http://www.jerryspringertv.com/

Yep

This isn't for Jerry, hell he didn't show up for divorce court.... He wouldn't show up there either... Bye...

I hope so , but doubt it....

Libel are false statements against another... this was written for someone that could tell me who's at fault.. Like a white collar... You must not be him... I wish he would have ran....

This isn't for Jerry, hell he didn't show up for divorce court.... He wouldn't show up there either... Bye...

For bein a single mom w/5 kids, you sure got a lot of time on your hands to waste on a message board...

who's fault is this?

He works for FORD doesn't he.... I don't have to beg, you haven't seen me.... I have a wonderful fiance now and he was taken through the cleaners with CSEA, paid his support for 20 years faithfully... Your point.... Ot's not the problem of Ford employees, an employee, ford (his employer), and CSEA.... Can you read ....

For bein a single mom w/5 kids, you sure got a lot of time on your hands to waste on a message board...

Not time to waste.... Time to invest.... When I get to the right person from DEARBORN this will end...

we want Edwin! we want Edwin! someone please tell Edwin and get him on this thread...this is better than soaps :lurk: I watch while i'm on TLO...

I have to agree,this is hilarious.A lot of people are telling Dora to take her posts off of here but then insult her.So as any person does she responds and then gets more reactions from other people.Its like a freakin Abbot and Costello routine.HAHAHAHAHA :bandance:

Edited by murphy01

Petition the courts to put a lien on his income tax return.

down here in georgia child support inforcement screws up , so they take money out of your taxes. and you have a fight on your hands to get it back.. they even charge your a handling fee to get your money back.. they took 731.00 cost my over 50.00 to get back money they were'nt due in the first place..

p.s. i should recieve more papers soon.. my ex will be pissed if she's not gettin 20k of the 100k i'll be gettin..

by the way i'm payin 221.00 a week for 1 child

not that this is the place for it but here is how it worked for me. the court ordered me to pay $xxxx.xx a month for 2 kids. it was court ordered to be taken from my check every week. copies of the divorce decree were sent to the county. i agreed to give her a check till deductions started. 2 months later i called the county to ask about the deductions. they said "it could be a processing error or that it just takes time" i called a month after that they said " delays happen". well as it turnes out my ex and her lawyer never went to file a child support claim with the county to start deductions from my check. so here it is a year and a half later im still giving her a check every month even though im court ordered to have it deducted. my fear was sending a check and having deductions start. even though she agreed to make it right.

so someone could have screwed up along the way. could be a simple mistake. its likely not fords fault or his fault. its likely her fault, the states fault or her lawyers. i have seen it before. but i say likely because there is no way to know for sure. all i know is in my case it was her responsibility to take the steps for deductions. in fact in every case i know its up to the one who gets custody to persue payroll deduction if they want it. the reason being is the one required to pay is more likely to not do it. and keep in mind they gave me excuses even though she never sent the paperwork to start deductions.

and as far as being behind it may not be his fault. if i had my support taken from my check id be behind. there is no way around it. a few weeks of layoff makes you behind. even if you are layed off you still owe for that month. by the time sub comes its too late.

just my 2 cents. well make it 25 cents

Edited by tcap for now

He works for FORD doesn't he.... I don't have to beg, you haven't seen me.... I have a wonderful fiance now and he was taken through the cleaners with CSEA, paid his support for 20 years faithfully... Your point.... Ot's not the problem of Ford employees, an employee, ford (his employer), and CSEA.... Can you read ....

you ask if we can read...

maybe I should ask you the same.

If its not our problem, why are you posting this in the employees section? Other than to libel your ex in front of his peers? Thtas exactly what you wanted to do, wasn't it?

Not time to waste.... Time to invest.... When I get to the right person from DEARBORN this will end...

Just spill the whole story. In earlier posts you where talking about welfare and your income can't support

your kids. Now you mention a wonderful fiance. Does he not have an income that you forgot to mention?

Your sob story is getting leaky.

Does he not take responsiblity for your kids now?

Is he your exhusbands brother or father or something like that?

Lets have the whole story. :lurk::lurk:

Just spill the whole story. In earlier posts you where talking about welfare and your income can't support

your kids. Now you mention a wonderful fiance. Does he not have an income that you forgot to mention?

My fiance is a wonderful father to my children and he doesn't complain about supporting them... Truly that has nothing to do with the others responsibility....... You claim to be a father then support them or let them go..... Kids aren't trophies and are you from DEARBORN??? Sorry I guess you can't tell me what I want to know...... Also, I will never have my kids on welfare, read..... My kids DESERVE the money they are owed from him.... And your point..... IT'S HIS RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!!!! MY RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!! AND MY FIANCES' RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE THE BEST LIFE POSSIBLE FOR THEM ......... ENJOY YOUR POPCORN........

Dancers make good money.

My fiance is a wonderful father to my children and he doesn't complain about supporting them... Truly that has nothing to do with the others responsibility....... You claim to be a father then support them or let them go..... Kids aren't trophies and are you from DEARBORN??? Sorry I guess you can't tell me what I want to know...... Also, I will never have my kids on welfare, read..... My kids DESERVE the money they are owed from him.... And your point..... IT'S HIS RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!!!! MY RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!! AND MY FIANCES' RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE THE BEST LIFE POSSIBLE FOR THEM ......... ENJOY YOUR POPCORN........

your fiances responsibility?

Guess what? You just told what you are all about. Its someone elses responsibility. Its someone elses fault. Apparently you like passing the buck.

Now that we have that figured out...

and guess what else? The more you open your mouth, the more ammunition you give your ex's lawyer.

Edited by J-150

Ask Mark Fields he knows everything that is going on at FORD.....IT'S HIS RESPONSIBILITY!!!!! :kissass:

This topic does not belong here, but since it seems that it is not going to die, I will weigh in. Looking at this from the perspective of the child; whom you have to admit, is what this is all about, this is what I see. If you love your children, you will look after them. If I am a child, and my father does not want me, and does not want to look after me, but needs a court order to do so, then I do not want any money from him. I refuse to accept it. Shove it you know where. Most fathers love their children, and want to care for them, even after a divorce; but because of the laws, any money that they want to give to their children has to be funnelled through the object of their fiercest hatred. There is the rub. They no longer have the power to decide whether Johnny should get those $200 running shoes. They pay according to how much they earn, not according to what the child needs. A loving father would put away money and give it to his child when he comes of age. That is better than having it squandered by a greedy ex-wife. If he does not love his child, the child does not want anything from him. The great majority of fathers love their children more than their own lives. The child probably has a new "father". This man has all of the fun with him, but no responsibility. You do not even know if he is a pervert. He could be molesting your boy or girl. If something like that doesn't stick in a man's craw, nothing does. The laws need to be changed, badly.

I say, if you want custody, you should be solely responsible for support. Non-custodial support should be voluntary. The government has no business interferinging in family life. You say, well, if the father doesn't pay, then the mother will have to go on welfare. I say get rid of welfare.

Everything averages out. The tougher you have it as a kid, the better you will be as an adult. If the government takes care of you, then you will feel useless and become either a criminal if you have some balls, or a government beaurocrat if you don't.

Edited by Trimdingman

Dora,

From what I can tell, you're not truly all alone as a single mom as you have your long-time fiance Louis.

From http://cable.bravejournal.com/entry/10585 - June 6, 2005

Dora Candelario of 4723 Chelsea Drive said that about 4:30 p.m. police used the family's yard to surround a nearby house to arrest someone. The neighboring yard is surrounded by a fence, and Candelario and her fiance, Louis Tolento, said police entered Tolento's property with weapons drawn in an attempt to get to the house. (...)

Same story at:

http://www.morningjournal.com/site/news.cf...46371&rfi=6

Edited by Roadrunner

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Engaged and living with Louis only two months after the divorce. You left Ed and filed for divorce. Did you go to a Motel Six or over to Louis's house? You are either jumping into this relationship with Louis before you have given yourself and your kids time to heal or you let Mister Wonderful break up your marrage. This thread you started has only one objective, to embarrass Ed. Go talk to your divorce attorney about the child support and leave us alone you stupid bitch.

who's fault is this?

Hit the nail slam on its head my friend.

I am SO SICK of people out there who go around popping out little crotch droppings like its theier God given right. Then they end up divorcing ,she gets her ass on welfare and the rest of us have to pay her bills because she was drinking to many wine coolers and told him not to pull out.

Dora you and other women like you make me sick. I know a 2 HAPPILY married couple that have been trying for years to have children ,and because of medical reasons with the wife they cannot. .One couple lost their baby when she was 7 months pregnant.

How is it possible to have 5 damn kids with a guy and THEN realize that you shouldnt be together . Lets do the math here and see how this scenarion unfolds in Doras head (and her sorry excuse of a man husband)......

1. You have the first kid .Maybe thing are great for 9 months and thing are good for a while . Congrats.

2. Whoops,you get another donation made to the Dora Spermbank of America . Accidents happen. 9 more months to think about this marriage. Congrats again ,just be more careful

3. 2 kids now ,Im sure things are startting to get rough in the marriage ,but marriage is tough,so you guys will work it out. BAMN ! Pregnant again . Why ? Still not pulling out ? Damnit ,maybe we should use a condom ? Maybe take some responsibility here ? Nope. Another kid.

4. Ok,the marriage is pretty rocky right now,and the last thing you need is another kid right ? WRONG ! YOUR STILL RIDING THE BOLOGNA PONY LIKE ITS GOING OUTTS STYLE ! Damnit , why do we need 4 kids when this marriage sucks and hes a piece of shit ? Am I making the world a better place by being a baby factory ? OK damnit,Im going down to the doctor ,and Im getting my tubes tied,because Im obviously not able to make adult decisions and keep my legs closed longer than 46 seconds . Seriously,NO MORE KIDS AND I MEAN IT !....................................

5. OH MY GOD ! NO MATTER WHAT I DO,MY LEGS JUST KEEP OPENING LIKE A GARAGE DOOR ! WHATS GOING ON ?. I hate this man,and I keep getting pregnant ! I have had 4 kids and 36 months so think about my situation and yet Im STILL get pregnant by this man ! I need therapy !!!!!!!!! Atleast I know that I cant possibly do anything any more mind boggling idiotic right ?

WRONG ! You post all your businees up here .

I tell you what, If you apply for any type of government aid, I will personally lead a petition in your state to have your kids takin from you. :slap:

Dora dear - don't bother listening to these simpletons who are obviously bitter that they have failed as men and/or husbands. You keep up the good fight!

I myself went through a bitter divorce a few years ago but thanks to my well-heeled attorney, I not only received child support but also spousal support, the house and his beloved Mustang Cobra Type R.

I do know however that receiving payments from your ex husbands company can take up to about 3 months for the process to begin. So don't fret yet.

Don't forget that in 3 years you can take him back to court and have a reassesment of his income. Also, keep a watch on him to make sure that he is not doing any odd jobs on the side because you are entitled to that money as well. I caught my ex working at a second job after our divorce and we went back to court pronto!

My best of luck to you.