WHERE'S MY CHILD SUPPORT?????????

dora_candelario

Dora dear - don't bother listening to these simpletons who are obviously bitter that they have failed as men and/or husbands. You keep up the good fight!

I myself went through a bitter divorce a few years ago but thanks to my well-heeled attorney, I not only received child support but also spousal support, the house and his beloved Mustang Cobra Type R.

I do know however that receiving payments from your ex husbands company can take up to about 3 months for the process to begin. So don't fret yet.

Don't forget that in 3 years you can take him back to court and have a reassesment of his income. Also, keep a watch on him to make sure that he is not doing any odd jobs on the side because you are entitled to that money as well. I caught my ex working at a second job after our divorce and we went back to court pronto!

My best of luck to you.

Wow!

You certainly are one expensive hooker.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit the nail slam on its head my friend.

I am SO SICK of people out there who go around popping out little crotch droppings like its theier God given right. Then they end up divorcing ,she gets her ass on welfare and the rest of us have to pay her bills because she was drinking to many wine coolers and told him not to pull out.

Dora you and other women like you make me sick. I know a 2 HAPPILY married couple that have been trying for years to have children ,and because of medical reasons with the wife they cannot. .One couple lost their baby when she was 7 months pregnant.

How is it possible to have 5 damn kids with a guy and THEN realize that you shouldnt be together . Lets do the math here and see how this scenarion unfolds in Doras head (and her sorry excuse of a man husband)......

1. You have the first kid .Maybe thing are great for 9 months and thing are good for a while . Congrats.

2. Whoops,you get another donation made to the Dora Spermbank of America . Accidents happen. 9 more months to think about this marriage. Congrats again ,just be more careful

3. 2 kids now ,Im sure things are startting to get rough in the marriage ,but marriage is tough,so you guys will work it out. BAMN ! Pregnant again . Why ? Still not pulling out ? Damnit ,maybe we should use a condom ? Maybe take some responsibility here ? Nope. Another kid.

4. Ok,the marriage is pretty rocky right now,and the last thing you need is another kid right ? WRONG ! YOUR STILL RIDING THE BOLOGNA PONY LIKE ITS GOING OUTTS STYLE ! Damnit , why do we need 4 kids when this marriage sucks and hes a piece of shit ? Am I making the world a better place by being a baby factory ? OK damnit,Im going down to the doctor ,and Im getting my tubes tied,because Im obviously not able to make adult decisions and keep my legs closed longer than 46 seconds . Seriously,NO MORE KIDS AND I MEAN IT !....................................

5. OH MY GOD ! NO MATTER WHAT I DO,MY LEGS JUST KEEP OPENING LIKE A GARAGE DOOR ! WHATS GOING ON ?. I hate this man,and I keep getting pregnant ! I have had 4 kids and 36 months so think about my situation and yet Im STILL get pregnant by this man ! I need therapy !!!!!!!!! Atleast I know that I cant possibly do anything any more mind boggling idiotic right ?

WRONG ! You post all your businees up here .

I tell you what, If you apply for any type of government aid, I will personally lead a petition in your state to have your kids takin from you. :slap:

:hysterical: not really but how else does one explain having 5 kids with a jerk?

I myself went through a bitter divorce a few years ago but thanks to my well-heeled attorney, I not only received child support but also spousal support, the house and his beloved Mustang Cobra Type R.

"Well-heeled"? Is that the code word for "I bounced his foreskin off my uvula"? blowjob.gif

You're lucky you didn't receive a bullet in the head to add to your trophies.

Not that it's right, but unfortunately, some women have gotten more for less.

Edited by OAC_Sparky

Dora dear - don't bother listening to these simpletons who are obviously bitter that they have failed as men and/or husbands. You keep up the good fight!

I don't know, maybe you 2 and many others, failed as women and or wives? :slug:

Don't even sit there and blame all divorces on the men. Plenty of women are to blame in their own failed relationships, but the big difference is you ladies can screw up and still get rewarded by the courts!!

I am SO SICK of people out there who go around popping out little crotch droppings like its theier God given right. Then they end up divorcing ,she gets her ass on welfare and the rest of us have to pay her bills because she was drinking to many wine coolers and told him not to pull out.

Dora you and other women like you make me sick. I know a 2 HAPPILY married couple that have been trying for years to have children ,and because of medical reasons with the wife they cannot. .One couple lost their baby when she was 7 months pregnant.

How is it possible to have 5 damn kids with a guy and THEN realize that you shouldnt be together . Lets do the math here and see how this scenarion unfolds in Doras head (and her sorry excuse of a man husband)......

1. You have the first kid .Maybe thing are great for 9 months and thing are good for a while . Congrats.

2. Whoops,you get another donation made to the Dora Spermbank of America . Accidents happen. 9 more months to think about this marriage. Congrats again ,just be more careful

3. 2 kids now ,Im sure things are startting to get rough in the marriage ,but marriage is tough,so you guys will work it out. BAMN ! Pregnant again . Why ? Still not pulling out ? Damnit ,maybe we should use a condom ? Maybe take some responsibility here ? Nope. Another kid.

4. Ok,the marriage is pretty rocky right now,and the last thing you need is another kid right ? WRONG ! YOUR STILL RIDING THE BOLOGNA PONY LIKE ITS GOING OUTTS STYLE ! Damnit , why do we need 4 kids when this marriage sucks and hes a piece of shit ? Am I making the world a better place by being a baby factory ? OK damnit,Im going down to the doctor ,and Im getting my tubes tied,because Im obviously not able to make adult decisions and keep my legs closed longer than 46 seconds . Seriously,NO MORE KIDS AND I MEAN IT !....................................

5. OH MY GOD ! NO MATTER WHAT I DO,MY LEGS JUST KEEP OPENING LIKE A GARAGE DOOR ! WHATS GOING ON ?. I hate this man,and I keep getting pregnant ! I have had 4 kids and 36 months so think about my situation and yet Im STILL get pregnant by this man ! I need therapy !!!!!!!!! Atleast I know that I cant possibly do anything any more mind boggling idiotic right ?

I tell you what, If you apply for any type of government aid, I will personally lead a petition in your state to have your kids takin from you. :slap:

LMAO! :hysterical:

That bitch doesn't moan for any children. If she did, she wouldn't have fucked around on her husband when he was busting his ass on the line on night shift. That bitch deserves the firing squad.

Hey, Trim, look at avatar, would that size be good enough for the firing squad??? :fan: :fan: :fan: :rockon::rockon:

LMAO! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Where's Dr. Phil? :shrug: Better yet, let's bring in Jerry Springer :rockon:

Not time to waste.... Time to invest.... When I get to the right person from DEARBORN this will end...

Clearly you will not achieve anything from this. Lets see, "Blue Oval News"< independent voice of Ford >, not Ford Headquarters. What exactly did you think would happen with this? Did you think someone in Dearborn, in the payroll dept perhaps, would be reading this and say "gee, I guess I better look into this"???? Good luck with that.

If your new man has no problem supporting the kids, then move on. This is life. Perhaps he will adopt them. Take your ex to court for custody.Nobody on this forum really cares. All you have done is created a show for some. You said yourself he didn't show up for divorce court. Why not move on? :doh:

"Well-heeled"? Is that the code word for "I bounced his foreskin off my uvula"? blowjob.gif

You're lucky you didn't receive a bullet in the head to add to your trophies.

Not that it's right, but unfortunately, some women have gotten more for less.

If I were Melanie, Sparky, she'd better not get too damn nosy, at least my ex won't even think of doing that to me> If my ex ever tries something like that, she'd find herself playing in a league that she wouldn't want to be in at all. Simply put, SHE"LL LOSE............. :rockon: :happy feet: :bandance:

Clearly you will not achieve anything from this. Lets see, "Blue Oval News"< independent voice of Ford >, not Ford Headquarters. What exactly did you think would happen with this? Did you think someone in Dearborn, in the payroll dept perhaps, would be reading this and say "gee, I guess I better look into this"???? Good luck with that.

If your new man has no problem supporting the kids, then move on. This is life. Perhaps he will adopt them. Take your ex to court for custody.Nobody on this forum really cares. All you have done is created a show for some. You said yourself he didn't show up for divorce court. Why not move on? :doh:

It's time for Dora to move on with her life AND OFF THIS WEBSITE :runaway::runaway::runaway:

Dora,

From what I can tell, you're not truly all alone as a single mom as you have your long-time fiance Louis.

From http://cable.bravejournal.com/entry/10585 - June 6, 2005

Same story at:

http://www.morningjournal.com/site/news.cf...46371&rfi=6

Marry Louis... Get him to adopt the rugrats... get a divorce...squeeze him for support... and then Ed's support money finally comes in you'll really be livin' large!!! Why is Louis a " LONG TIME" fiance??

If I were Melanie, Sparky, she'd better not get too damn nosy, at least my ex won't even think of doing that to me> If my ex ever tries something like that, she'd find herself playing in a league that she wouldn't want to be in at all. Simply put, SHE"LL LOSE............. :rockon: :happy feet: :bandance:

Oh dear. It appears that a raw nerve has been touched with Messr. HoMoVisteon.

My dear little man, the husband huffed and puffed much as you are when I took him back to court after discovering his additional job and income. Needless to say the courts order ended up helping pay for my new in ground pool. :happy feet:

Edited by MelanieHasA Mustang

This fucken thread is a FUCKEN wasted of bandwidth. WTF? just when the fuck did this "child supports BS " has to do with anything? take your fucken whining sniveling garbage BS down the county courthouse, and cry it to them. FUCK!!! what in the world did this world come into?

Lets see. You married him, you divorced him, now he pays. Isn't that the job description of a prostitute?

Would someone please get the mediator to get this stupid bitch off our forum,

This shit don't belong here. Tell her to go work on the line for a couple of years and then bitch!

My dear little man, the husband huffed and puffed much as you are when I took him back to court after discovering his additional job and income. Needless to say the courts order ended up helping pay for my new in ground pool. :happy feet:

And people are surprised that there is so much "violence against women". How much do they think that smelly little thing is worth? If judges would come up for air once in a while, maybe they could make a logical ruling.

Maybe defrocked gay Catholic priests and female sexaholics should be hired as judges. Then a big dick would also count for something. Women are too easy. If a crooked lawyer like Clinton can get a young girl to "do" his cigar, then what could a crooked judge get a divorcee to do for a bigger settlement? ( The best looking women always get the best settlements.) I should have been a judge; sigh.

The best advice that I can give to young men is; do not mistake a money pouch for a vagina.

Edited by Trimdingman

Hey Trim, when it comes to judges doing the right thing, I wouldn't count on it. Goes for some of the lawyers out there as well. And some wonder why a lot of people, including myself, feel that isn't any justice in an equal sense of the word. But even if that is truely the case, one thing that IS for certain is that I WILL NOT STOP, PUT UP, PAY UP AND SHUT UP AND PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE> NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I DO BELIEVE IN STANDING UP FOR WHAT I TRUELY BELIEVE IS FAIR AND QUITTING AND GIVING UP IS NOT AN OPTION IN MY BOOK. :rockon:

Dude this is funny.Lmao :hysterical: You are forgetting Swiper the Squirell. This Dora is definitely trying to swipe all of her ex's loot. Time to tell it like it is. Emotions to follow.silence.gifcommunity.gifcleaver.gifsperm.gif No more swimmers upstream.

:hysterical::stirpot::hysterical::stirpot::devil::hysterical:

your fiances responsibility?

Guess what? You just told what you are all about. Its someone elses responsibility. Its someone elses fault. Apparently you like passing the buck.

Now that we have that figured out...

and guess what else? The more you open your mouth, the more ammunition you give your ex's lawyer.

If I was her ex's lawyer, my printer would be working faster than a 30mm Gatling gun on this one with what has been put on this topic...........just my thoughts :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: : :banmolest: :hysterical: :bandance:

That's nice to hear Melanie, lucky you that you had a affluent lawyer with all the right connections regarding your case. You are NO different when it comes to very nasty divorces as there are some men out here, and I'am one of them, who have undergone the same treatment as you have from ex spouses. Not hard to see why all the bitterness, but eventually, you, like Dora, should move on with life with your OWN efforts and achievements and do it by earning it all on your own, not because you think someone else owes you. As for your ex, he should have used some brain cells when it came to his own thing :doh: I hope that you sleep well at night, knowing that you and your attorney have just added another walking time bomb out on the streets, just ready to explode. Isn't justice great? Of course it is!!! For you, anyway. As for your new inground pool, I hope that you enjoy it.........after having several of your favorite drinks, I hope that you fall in and try to get out in a panic. Drunk swimmers don't last long........... :wacko: :tequila: :devil: :banmolest: :kissass: :rockon:

Congrats.

Everything you have, you got from a MAN.

Without the MAN that you sponged from, you are nothing.

You must be proud to be a shining example of the stereotype most women try to shed. It's people like you that holds back every woman who tries to earn things on their own merits.

Hope you have a big rearview mirror in that Stang. If I were your ex you'd be looking over your shoulder a lot.

5-10 for manslaughter is shorter than paying alimony, and by the sounds of you, you'd be worth the trip to the big house.

Congrats.

Everything you have, you got from a MAN.

Without the MAN that you sponged from, you are nothing.

You must be proud to be a shining example of the stereotype most women try to shed. It's people like you that holds back every woman who tries to earn things on their own merits.

Hope you have a big rearview mirror in that Stang. If I were your ex you'd be looking over your shoulder a lot.

5-10 for manslaughter is shorter than paying alimony, and by the sounds of you, you'd be worth the trip to the big house.

Sparky, I couldn't agree more. :bandance:

She is probably full of shit. I have an inground pool, after my first wife took away my first one. My new one is much better, and my new house is much better, too, and my new wife is 1,000 times better.

I am not saying that I am totally blameless. I never cheated. She did. The law treated me like a criminal. I broke no laws. The law is at fault. The law needs to be changed.

Trim, you are right about being treated as a criminal, even if you didn't break any laws. Know the feeling all too well, been there. And yes, the laws definately should be changed-- for the fairness to all parties including the kids, if any. :rockon: