among latest 24'Nautilus stickers available

1 hour ago, twintornados said:

I would be willing to bet that the hybrid version loses a few gallons to make the tank smaller to fit the battery pack.

According to the owners manual specifications the gas tanks for the ICE is 20.3 gallons and the FHEV is 20.1 gallons.

image.thumb.png.21133023a799eb41cfcb3a02f3bae3f7.png

Edited by RedHoncho01
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, RedHoncho01 said:

According to the owners manual specifications the gas tanks for the ICE is 20.3 gallons and the FHEV is 20.1 gallons.

image.thumb.png.21133023a799eb41cfcb3a02f3bae3f7.png

Sweet!!!! Usually, you sacrifice a larger gas tank to make way for a battery pack, thankfully, Nautilus bucks that trend.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, twintornados said:

Sweet!!!! Usually, you sacrifice a larger gas tank to make way for a battery pack, thankfully, Nautilus bucks that trend.

IKR.  My 2021 Corsair GT has an 11 gallon gas tank while the ICE version is 16.  Unless I'm driving on a road trip I only fill my tank every 6 weeks to 2 months.  Maybe that will be the case with the Nautilus too.

I do find it odd that the city MPG is 30 while the highway MPG is 31.  It's usually about 10% higher in the city than highway.  There will be a lot to discover about the driving dynamics of this vehicle.  My dealership has 63 Nautilus that are in transit.  I'm definitely going to give one a test drive prior to mine arriving.

• Like 1