? Wiring Dual Batteries in Series for 24v to 48v DC to DC Charger

Hello Fellow Truckers
We have a 2022 F350 SRW LB 6.7 Diesel with the dual alternator option. I believe one is rated at 240amps and the other at 157amps for a total of 397. Both batteries and alternators are of course 12 Volts.
We also have an Alliance 5th wheel in which I plan on installing a 48V Solar system in the near future. I also want to install a DC to DC Charger to help top off the 48V Lithium batteries on rainy travel days.  I've noticed that Victron (and a couple of other companies) offer 24V to 48V DC to DC chargers, which sounds ideal for what I'm hoping to accomplish.
My question to the Forum is.... Is there a way (without blowing out the trucks electrical system) to run cables in Series from the two 12V batteries in the Truck to create 24V power to the 24V to 48V DC to DC charger?

I've also noticed that the newer Super Duty's come with a 24V 150amp Alternator with the Pro Power option. Maybe I could switch out my 12V 157amp alternator for one of those?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

• ice-capades changed the title to ? Wiring Dual Batteries in Series for 24v to 48v DC to DC Charger

I don’t see a problem on the 24V charger side - you’d be feeding it 24V DC.  But I don’t know if that would work while they’re still connected to the vehicle as individual 12V devices.

You can't connect your trucks batteries in series, so your only option would be to get a DC to DC converter to step up the voltage from 12V to either 24V or 48V.  I would personally just install a 12V to 48V step up converter (can find these on amazon for golf carts or other items) and then wire a 48V charger into that.  I am not familiar with the input available for 48V solar systems though.