2025 Ranger Super Cab

stevesmach8

• ice-capades changed the title to 2025 Ranger Super Cab
2 hours ago, stevesmach8 said:

Are they going to make super cabs soon have old super cab ranger no need for crew cab useless bed room Toyota Nissan only ones making them now hope they do?

Thats the rumor from some Ford reps off the record.  I’m waiting for one too because I need the bed space.  Hopefully for 2025.

• Like 1

I know in other markets Australia who was involved with making this new ranger they  have them looked sweet with the wider bed and 6 foot bed full sheet ply wood fit dry wall atvs utvs woul not need trailer or borrow neighbors 1/2 ton witch he can't fit in his garage ha ha!

Build them and they will come. North American prototypes of both configs have been seen around Dearborn in 2022. The SuperCrew w/6ft box requires a longer wheelbase, but  IIUC, the frame is modular and supports everything from a 2dr Bronco to a SC/6ft box.

2024-SCab.jpg copy.jpeg

2024SCrew copy.jpeg

My ex's father had a 2002 Ranger with over 220k miles that he replaced for a 2019 Ranger.  He insisted it had to have the 6 foot bed since he used it for work and worked in AC, he had quite a bit of equipment he hauled around with him when working on AC units.  I know a minority, but the smaller cab and longer bed is appreciated by those use their truck for work. 

Yep, I will be a buyer for one if and when they are offered.   I like my F150 supercab but a smaller vehicle would suit me better.   If they offer them, I hope all trims are available and not just the lower trim versions.   On the F150, you can't get a supercab above XLT trim.   That is what I have now but would prefer a Ranger Lariat with the 2.7. 

Totyota Tacoma and Nissan Frontier both offer extended cab 6' and crew cab w/5' & 6' boxes, but only in the mid level trims SR-5, and SV respectively; roughly comparable to a base XLT. Tacoma does have some higher trim extended cabs.